Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63951.17

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by lilturkgirl View Post
    anybody ever just feel burnt out, or bored of the game.. even after taking a long break just seems i can't really care enough about playing anymore.. this has just turned into a side lil hobby for me where i can care less about losing, or winning anymore.

playing live is too expensive atm for me, and playing online i just dont like the feel of the game.

anyway i hope pokerstars comes back to nj soon cause my favorite game was razz, thats where i banked most of my cash.
    dont worry that sensation come and go at least for me.poker it is like a job sometimes bored but needed.

PokerOwned God
    Sometimes, if you don't win for long enough you do get sick of playing. It happens to many.

#NiggasInParis

Elite PokerOwned Member snklzona's Avatar
    Don't understand the animosity and definitely am not on a side...just good luck whatever it is you choose...but back to the thing I don't understand so someone out there please help me...was my impression that when we joined this forum that it was kind of an unwritten declaration that said hey we gonna group together study, learn, practice and discuss poker in the aim of all becoming better...like any other large groups of people their are gonna be personality clashes and anger flair ups but when it comes down to it are we not all pokerowned members with supposedly the same goal...when I see other members I recognize in non PO sponsored events, I always say hey good luck and go PO or something to that effect...nine out of ten times I get no response...no biggie I'm not crying bout that but what I am saying is this is the first forum I have ever joined and only did so last December...been playing online poker since six months before black friday and to be honest always thought (wrongly so, much to my chagrin) forums were a bunch of people who couldn't play poker very well so they talked about it instead...but I digress...the thing is I am proud of my status as a pokerowned member and will always be loyal to PO for all I have learned and benefited from because of my association with it...so here is the help me part...is this just another stupid convoluted idea I have formulated in my screwed up mind like the one I had about forums even though I had never before set "foot" in one...anyway this turned into an incredibly long and unforeseen rant and my deepest apologies for interrupting the very constructive thread that was in progress prior to my "shoplifting" it...gonna leave it here so it has context but it will probably get moved but I really and truly would like feedback because I am at a loss...good luck to all my pokerowned brothers and sisters...I'm just saying... Todd aka snklzona
    Last edited by snklzona; 07-16-2013 at 04:32 AM.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I think i could play poker for the rest of my life, personally. I've been playing online since i was 12-13 years old (21 now). Sometimes i wont play for weeks but i always have her to come back to

PokerOwned Veteran
    Try different games. 2-7 lowball can be really fun!

PokerOwned Master
    I could play poker forever no matter what

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yea hopefully 1 day soon we can play on stars again!!!!!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Ya i definitely can relate to what you are saying because there have been certain times throughout my poker playing career that i have felt 100% totally and completely burnt out when it comes to playing and that i simply just cant continue to do it anymore. Whenever this has happened to me i generally take a couple days or a week off from playing and throughout that week i sit there and think about how if i wasent playing poker that i would have to get some dead end job to pay my bills and to be able to support the social life ive been living and just the thought of having to do that re-motivates me and i get excited again about going fishing. I wish you the best of luck at the tables and hope that somehow you are able to snap yourself out of this funk you seem to have gotten yourself into and you somehow are able to find that fire and drive to be the best and to win at this game that you had when you started playing.

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Well what kind of player have you contributed yourself to be?

Some people find a "job" out of poker just out of fear frustration of not being able to use their newly-earned diploma and may 'suckout' on you...

I like it coz you can win the money and still be challenged from reading a person's moves. It's kinda hard, however some people do jobs they don't like for a pay cheque so I guess it's up to you on how to spend it just don't gt discouraged and find strong reasoning to play.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i tend to get bored and then defeated more when i do so just try not to play as much to keep it more fun and better progress is made

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234