Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64380.34

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member lulabell79's Avatar
    I don't borrow, but just wondering... Why wouldn't you offer the lower interest rate to the ones who have proven they're dependable and paid as agreed & on time and charge the higher interest rate to new borrowers? The good borrowers should not have to be penalized for some slacker's bad debt.., nor should your risk be the liability of the ones who have proven themselves. You could also be more strict about eligibility requirements for new borrowers....like requiring references or have them show you their history of earning points to ensure they can pay you back even if they lose all the borrowed points in the client. Just some ideas ... because it doesn't seem fair to the ones who have proven themselves as good borrowers.
    There are TWO rules for ultimate success in poker:
    1. Never tell everything you know.

Zab
    I would suggest you stay away from new members and work it on a case by case basis. Old time members you know will pay, probably able to charge less interest.

But up to you
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Well said Zab.. I need to learn how to sum things up like that... lol. I tend to write a novel when I'm trying to make a point. Sometimes less is more, right?

PokerOwned God
    good loans are there, avoid the bad ones altogether, don't lend large amts to new users or nothing at all

willstocks
    dam i too as well owe , so i know how you feel just hard to pay back sometimes

Sometimes things can happen, even to the best of em, that may cause a delay in paying back a debt, but NO ONE SHOULD EVER BORROW ANYTHING UNLESS THEY HAVE THE FULL ABILITY AND EVERY INTENTION OF PAYING BACK AS AGREED!!! But if you lose all the borrowed points to a donkey in the client or if you were the victim of a sick bad beat, that doesn't change the fact that you still have to repay the debt and it definitely is no excuse for defaulting on a loan.

Credit is a privilege, not an automatic entitlement, whether its for a loan to buy a house or a loan for PO points.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lulabell79 View Post
    I don't borrow, but just wondering... Why wouldn't you offer the lower interest rate to the ones who have proven they're dependable and paid as agreed & on time and charge the higher interest rate to new borrowers? The good borrowers should not have to be penalized for some slacker's bad debt.., nor should your risk be the liability of the ones who have proven themselves. You could also be more strict about eligibility requirements for new borrowers....like requiring references or have them show you their history of earning points to ensure they can pay you back even if they lose all the borrowed points in the client. Just some ideas ... because it doesn't seem fair to the ones who have proven themselves as good borrowers.
    I have never lent to a new member, or one without good feedback from previous loans. These are regulars who have borrowed before, and 1 is a well-known regular that has defaulted on loans from several of us. In short, these WERE members I trusted, or who had positive feedback from members I trusted.

And I understand that things happen, but these members have cut and run. Meaning, they do not reply to messages asking about the loan, or have waited for the loan to come due and have not returned to the site (with that account).

Homie don't play that,,,,,, goodluck,,, just think if you knew where they live,,,you could break some knee caps....
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned Master
    Have a points with a shark... this is?

PokerOwned Pro
    paying one now

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast