Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63847.77

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    never really looked at it that way! ill try it out

PokerOwned God
    Sorry, but don?t understand your theory on both...

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Well I will like to see how bad play wins at cash games, unless you are going all in with 7-3 and everyone folds

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lilg View Post
    gotta get soem funds firssst then im testing this
    so you dont have funds and already have a theory? LOL, a theory formulated at play money games?

Quote Originally Posted by lilg View Post
    ok i made new juicy account to teast out my theory bad play pays off at cash game and mtt good play pays off simple and easy poker site ppl claim are rigged no they rent rigged its all about the aciton hands to egnerate more rake i will keep this thread up for as long as i can will be making a new juicy account to test the mtt theory out to prove to morons its not rigged nothing but aciton hands on cash games will be posting my ring game stats and my mtt total ROI just to see wish me luck
    All I got out of this was lilg is multi-accounting on Juicy?

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ssuglia View Post
    All I got out of this was lilg is multi-accounting on Juicy?
    lololololololol
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    sadly this has been confirmed 1000000000%%%%%%5 online poker pays u more playing liek complete idiot than what u would make playing like a shark look at allen adn sharking play both over play decent hands and allen play 97% of hands at cash games and over plays every hand he get in mtts sadly online poker isnt what it used to be sharks dont make it we see more bad beats by idiot like allen or any other donkey dude make 800+ in what oneday watching him would make u be like wtf obvs he doesnt know shit about poker or even read 1 book and dude plays like striagth shit and suceeds which is typical online play pay the complete fucking idiots instead of the real grinders 13 year of online play has confirmed it and allen last night has confirmed it even more simoplily watch him play you will see the exposed ruth behind online poker and who sad it has become and allen im not hatig on you as a person but your play is shitty bro not trying to sound like a asshole like u said its working for you and about 90% o the other players that play like complete shit ive made the most money ive ever made playing PLO concider myself a PLO expert and what u are doing and tyhe ahnds your are playing is sad

I need to download juicy soon, it seemd cool.

Banned
    look at allen adn sharking play both over play decent hands
    what?

lmao....I always love hearing what you got to say lilg...but let allen play his game....gotta go with whats working

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast