Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62973.62

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Keep in mind you are supposed to use those sites for your own knowledge, you are not supposed to be attaching someone else's graphs or stats, it is against the TOC of those sites.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I aint trynna start shit Pooffy but It should also be against the rules to state you can help and guarantee profit, but yet when someone shows a graph of them and it shows otherwise, all he was doing was trying to basicly show that its not GUARANTEED PROFIT, as stated!!

Quote Originally Posted by getmesome2 View Post
    . look at my 33 bi's roi.... the 10's were the nightly turbos.
    Ok....I'll Humor you

Think a few more games needed to determine ROI there (graph was posted, not allowed so removed but shows only 4 games played at 33 buyin)
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

Quote Originally Posted by Jaytodd28 View Post
    I aint trynna start shit Pooffy but It should also be against the rules to state you can help and guarantee profit, but yet when someone shows a graph of them and it shows otherwise, all he was doing was trying to basicly show that its not GUARANTEED PROFIT, as stated!!
    I understand that, but seriously, if anyone is going to pay for coaching, you don't think they would look them up?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    So is this a money-back guarantee? This is a pretty bold promise.
    If you do not win after the 2 months, i will personally give you 40% of my winnings for 2 months after the lessons, yes that is how confident I am. Poker is a skill game with some luck involved, not a luck game with some skill involved.

No Joke.

Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    I understand that, but seriously, if anyone is going to pay for coaching, you don't think they would look them up?
    You're giving people a lot of credit.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Im jus saying nothing s810car did was wrong IMO, he was jus looking out for the poker community is all!! But I do understand other ppl can look there stats up themselves!!

Quote Originally Posted by lilg97 View Post
    ive made more moneylast night then u would see in yo career now gtfo spamming ass noob O_O
    also good terms getsome i agree
    im up over 1650$$$ jsut from yesterday -lastnigth move on
    That the 1600 you lost AA<23 ? lol $1600 isn't that high a goal to make me acheive, well since i cant post graphs how bout a link
    s810car - Poker Player
    Shouldnt be an issue being my own, now click the winning network one and look at the oldest date, you'll see that this is 3 mo history lol, not to mention doesnt track my cash wins, or sngs, etc. try again g
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaytodd28 View Post
    That graph shows a winning player..... over a week of playing from scratch to playing some 33's. Besides I am not here to defend myself, i won 19 mtt's over the past 2 weeks, i think im pretty damn good. So i played some nightly turbos and bought in 3-4 times when blinds were 400/800, who cares, it was for fun for myself.

Instead of trying to explain how bad people are, why dont you try a free lesson and be the judge yourself, please. Thank you!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Not saying I dont need any lessons, but im pretty sure I can handle my own with just about anybody on this site!! But thanks for the offer!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast