Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63847.77

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    you'd b surprised what ppl do with pocket 2's
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

PokerOwned Veteran
    not really

PokerOwned God
    yeah i was just thinking that poke, hes right barker. i had this same spot yesterday with 9's and the guy had 2's UTG for a huge stack. terrible players are all over the place. I know this may sound silly but if your confident in yourself try to pretend your playing with a bunch of lil babies, no joke thats what i do. Im an arrogant asshole in the poker world ( no where else in life) but i HONESTLY think of everyone else as either babies or slightly mentally challenged. There are no pros on these networks. None that are worth a shit. I feel I can beat them any time all the time. That being said, with that state of mind it allows me to play my best game 24/7. Always make the right moves. U would think that strat could allow for me making bad calls thinking im always ahead but it doesnt. It allows me not to be scared when playing and not opening certain pots or not protecting certain hands

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i'm still learning so my opinion shouldn't count but i would have folded too
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

Pocket deuces are one of my favorite hands I generally fold them though lmao. Limp or raise.... it's your decision!

it's interesting. me n dpadgett which win tournies (not FR's) all the time... say you shoulda shoved... every1 else says u shoulda folded.
    hmmmmmmmm

I have seen that raising half of your stack move done so much lately, and i'd say 1 time out of 10 the person had a top hand.

the move is to make you THINK and CONFUSE (as you were)

all in all I GUARANTEE the dude was more concerned about cashing, and MAY have folded.

you saying he "never" folds there means nothing... cause you really dont know
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

PokerOwned Veteran
    I guess I'm too nitty on the bubble cause I would have folded there. Seems like everytime I shove in that spot blinds wakes up with a bigger PP.

and if im reading right the "villain" had 26,000 chips, not 15,000... so it wasnt half his stack

you shove ... he folds.

understand the psychology of bubble play, u must

the chances he folds are waaaaaaay higher than the chances of him calling

even if he does call u could be flipping, maybe dominated.

but lets say u do lose, lets say he did have Aces. you are still in a position to win the game even is you lost those chips.

your fold equity was SUPER HIGH at that very moment, and u shoulda shipped it
    Last edited by PokeYourFace; 07-20-2013 at 11:36 AM.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I agree Poke 100% Definately understand bubble play, easy way to rack up some chips

PokerOwned God
    while i may have been slightly joking, most of the time i really do play with that strat. Poke and Jay are just describing the correct move. Im describing why its the correct move and a way to make sure you never fail on it. The bubble in a tourney with bad players is the best time. Its like taking candy from babies. in the game i won yesterday if u guys want me to ill take 20-40 min and get my hand history for about a 15 min period ( 3 levels) before the bubble, i raised something like 14/20 hands and won 13 of them. granted I had a ton of huge hands a few big pairs and a handful of A paints suited. but i chipped up from 15, to 48k in this time frame and went on to win

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12