Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70410.85

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master

if u schedule they will come

we need some kind of night promos to bring more peeps and entertain thos non sleepers. maybe we can get a promo im willing to spred the word, Zab let us know what we can to get this in motion?????

PokerOwned God
    Maybe put a promotion on the announcements tab when you log on. But only Zab can do that.

PokerOwned God
    great title by the way!!!

-this is yet another idea that i have written about before and got no love on it...

i totally agree that there should be a non sleeper aka "ZOMBIE GAMES"

TYPE TOURNEYS OR SIT AND GOS

THESE SHOULD DEF BE AROUND FOR PLAYERS...

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    on carbon or juicy? or something in PO client? lethal you're full of ideas...i see marketing in your future. i decided
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

Quote Originally Posted by lethal2all View Post
    we need some kind of night promos to bring more peeps and entertain thos non sleepers. maybe we can get a promo im willing to spred the word, Zab let us know what we can to get this in motion?????
    we have asked for later evening tournys for years lol,,, i dont think zab thought there woild be enuf people for them before....before he makes later nite ones, i think hes tryin to get more new sites at the moment too , like bovada acr, etc. and MORE juicy too.....

PokerOwned Master
    good thoughts guys ty how can we get zab to read

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    more juicy for the win
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

PokerOwned God
    There is usually only 4 people logged in in those hours and im one of them. haha

PokerOwned Master
    dimebags7 thats my point a promo to draw in more and then we add more fr and stuff maybe get some point giveaways or some midnight sort of easy tasks not 40 min surveys that dont convert

There is already two late night games the 10pm and the 11pm. If anything there needs to be a early game like 10 am. Live life with the rest of us humans or adults!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast