Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63756.34

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    This is definely not my favorite hand. But worth to calling and yeah depending on the pot size too.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Sergeant
    thanks for the input it all goes towards helping me and others, and learning how to play against others . keep up the posts people if helps alot

Knight-Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by mushynz View Post
    with KJ i fold but if i can see a cheap flop and hit i like to play it esp if it's suited with a few draws out there.
    same here. very easily dominated hand.

PokerOwned Veteran
    KJ sucks so many levels of baaaaaawlss! Dont overplay it youl get crushed. I call if its cheap relative to the blinds ( no more than twice), but most of the time I fold

PokerOwned Master
    I know a guy who never plays KJ...In this situation, i call too...Principally if the blinds are small...

Banned
    only play it in postioni and small blind big blind cheap....

PokerOwned Master
    I think itīs depend your stack...Your position, and your oponent (stack anda style)

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I would make a midsize raise just to get the suckers out of the hand. Then if I catch my card on the flop, then i'll another raise hust get everyone to fold.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    all in

Knight
    Quote Originally Posted by ojwood View Post
    Just a general enquiry about how people would play King Jack, unsuited in middle position with one limper before you.

Id re-raise here personally but not by much as i could quite easily be dominated. maybe only 2 - 2.5 the BB raise??

anyone got any better ways or different ways of playing it with the situation i mentioned?
    im talking freerolls here, if short stacked allin, anything else call and fold to more than 1 raise, against an eastern europian or russian heads up and u hit top pair , call anything or push if he doesnt. money games i easily fold.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast