Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64492.32

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Just pray to bank dont get loose and maybe works, becuse I am always lost my bank

play as much s&g u can and at the lowest price im sure it will work, gl

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yea play the smallest mtts u can find!!!!!!!!!!!

PokerOwned Pro
    i wish i knew what site this person won the 9$ on to give them an idea of what games to play - its not too hard to build from low level - you just have to know how to play and not be scared

Experienced Member
    never put in sports bets on the poker/sports sites it will usually lead to a urge to generate fast cash, while your money was made slowly grinding. you will eventually lose the patients and just kill off all disciplines you had grinding the low stack and it will go faster then it will come in.

Experienced Member
    okay you have a 9$ BR (bank roll) and you're saying you went busto to an 8$ loss, you are still plus over all since you had deposited 0 funds. well in the first place it would seem that with that BR you went to a NO limit game, if your purpose was to try and build up you certainly didn't do go about it with a proper strategy. With such a micro micro BR you would be more likely to make a small profit going about Limit, i know its not very popular to most but it does have a key benefit, in which you can't risk said 8$ or 98% of your BR on one hand. For anyone who's been playing long knows you want to see a large number of hands to pick good spots and with a tiny starting BR like 9$ your best bet is the .02 .05 cent limit tables with patients and value play you're going to come out ahead and have a long playing time. good luck

PokerOwned Veteran
    yes, its a little complicated play poker whit a tiny bankroll

Yeah no matter what at the .01 .02 game you should have only sat with 2 bucks or so just to limit your loss. Never limit your wins but ALWAYS limit your loss. Way too many here go for the golden ring so to speak and that is NEVER +ev in the long run.. until you have the roll for it stay away from cash games, play sng's or mtts with your micro roll. Poker is not about making the big score quick(even tho thats what we all want), its about the slow grind.
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Master
    yea $1 is going to be impossible to get built up your going to need to make money in a freeroll again to be able to build it.

My vote is for a $1 double-or-nothing SNG. with a $1 bankroll - at least on Carbon you aren't going to be able to manage it. You have one game and that's your best chance to grow your BR. If you win, I would stick to them until I had at least $10, then stick to just $1 single table SNGs - once you have $20 you have some more options.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast