Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63756.34

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Detroitjunky View Post
    yes as your roll grows - but for someone who is building from 0 through freerolls that could take months to get to a big enough roll
    lets get this player to a significant balance before we give high-level play rules advice
    With the freerolls on here, decent players can make a 30-40$ BR withing one month...
    I Buy and Sell Pokerstars $ PM me for Details.
    PokerStars : PerformLAB

Seasoned Veteran
    I think the best way to proceed is probably both sng and MTT if you have a really low bankroll. I think the double or nothing sng have less variance if you know how to play them. Cash game depends on the limit on the site. For carbon for example it is NL4 which can indeed go really fast even if you are a decent player.

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by qcnb View Post
    With the freerolls on here, decent players can make a 30-40$ BR withing one month...
    yea and by the standard of 1/100 on spending in cash you have to play freerolls for 3 months (or more) before you can play a $1.65 game - too long for me to wait- i started PO like 2 1/2 weeks ago - played freerolls on BCP and won about 9 bucks - turned that into $50 already - if I can do it then anyone can (though by definition i am not a new player - played online since 2004 and took a big break - this person seems like a new online player - maybe even really new to poker altogether

if you have a total of 9 dollars why would your risk it all in one game? you should have split that 9 dollars up on 9 seperate tables playing 1 cent 2 cent stakes all with 1 dollar each .

PokerOwned Pro
    another thing you need to remember is that freerolls will always be there so if you lose your $5 bankroll then go get another tomorrow

PokerOwned Veteran
    #1 play your bankroll!! Dont bring all your cash to one table ! Play some !$ sit n go's or tourneys first then build it up a lil bit before you go to cash games maybe . Kind of a pro tip i read some where a while ago .. Never play more than 10% of your bank and if your good . You should never go bust as long as you managing your bank correctly ....

Good luck,
    scott41984 toledo,oh

Experienced Member
    dont play cash games play sit n go dbl or nothings and play tight half the field dbls up

PokerOwned Master
    Just start off in the 1 cent 2 cent cash or play more freerolls until you win a little more it's tough to not get sucked out in small cash game as everyone calls with anything.

tex
    PokerOwned Master
    1.Play 25 gtd tourneys there 55 cents to buy in you win the whole thing usually about 13 to 16 dollars depending on how many rebuys people put in .2. This is the shoot for moon option :carbon has a sattelite for like a 1.15 top 50 get entry into a saturday qualifier that's usually like a 11 dollars,then if you place in that sattelite you get a coupon for entry into the sunday big ticket which top prize is like 20,000.

PokerOwned Veteran
    its hard to build bankroll from 1$ only.. i never managed to do this, just play lowest s&g u can

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast