Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64222.38

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God

How do you guys do it?

I totally get the addiction factor, but I'm amazed that some of you (and you know who you are) can play 30-40 PO tournaments a week. One day I played in 6 and I was a vegetable afterwards. I can't imagine doing it day after day. And don't you have other things to do in your life? I thought I played a lot. I can understand if you were a pro and that's how you made your living, but I can't imagine you could live off of your PO winnings. Just curious.

well for me the games dont start till 6pm...(on merge) its an easy way to spend the night its down to personal preference just because u dont have the time/cba to play on here doesnt mean no one else does/will especially now B"B is so high u gotta be in it to win it
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned God
    Well I am normally only able to play 2 tourneys a day (the first BCP and the second Carbon). Thats all for me.

I started playing in a bunch the last few months since I got a job where I can half ass play at work. I get interrupted alot, so I try to only play freerolls at work.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    lol yea a lot of poker players have no life and enjoy the grind!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    i love poker. i never get tired of playing and its a good way to stay entertained

PokerOwned God
    I love poker but am getting tired of it because I've been playing too much time for a break to refresh

PokerOwned God
    oh and I found something very addictive CANDY CRUSH which I've been playing

Seasoned Veteran
    Well School, and work prevents me from playing an insane amount of online Poker. I do like to play as much as I can, and wish I could play in a ton of tourneys myself. I have been saving my Pokerowned points recently to redeem for some credits so I havent entered a lot of Pokerowned tourneys.

On weekdays, I play the 7:00, and if I'm not exhausted from the day (which I usually am), I might take a stab at the 10:00.
    On weekends, I might play the 1:00 or 4:00 in addition to the 7. So I guess I don't fit in the 30-40 PO tourneys per week mold.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast