Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70411.13

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Honest question: What would you rather have

If you had EXACTLY the same amount of chips against someone else and you were both all in preflop, which hand would you rather have.. If you had to stake your tournament life on it:

JJ or AK

Me? I want JJ, at least I have something

Experienced Member
    Both hands give me a heart attack. I think I would rather be on the sidelines watching. But if you FORCED me to choose. I think I would always go with JJ because like you said, you at least have a hand.

I would rather go for AK becuase I like to gambling and believe that Ace or King will hits.
    JJ is just a pair thought.
    If you flop two pair you got it already.
    The other one need to hit another Jack to be able to win.
    Or if AK hits nothing you win of course
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

I will always rather have A K in this situation.

Seems to always hit for me.

Experienced Member usertesting3954's Avatar
    If my tournament life depended on. I am going with JJ because I don't want to be 'that guy' who went with AK

That's some bad hat, Harry

Corporal
    If you had EXACTLY the same amount of chips against someone else and you were both all in preflop, which hand would you rather have.. If you had to stake your tournament life on it:

JJ or AK

Me? I want JJ, at least I have something
    i would personally prefer AK since i got more chance of flopping top pair in an all-in situation. JJ is good, but i don't think the probability of hitting another J is higher than hitting A, K, or straight. i have so many chance to get something that's higher than JJ. why not? beside, i don't think i would push all in with JJ, i might raise 5 times the BB but never all in. heck, if someone re-raise after my raise i would even fold that JJ if there are more than 3 opponents on the table. call me cautious, but i like to fight in a better spot to survive the brutal beating )

waver, I don't really like to play so aggressive with JJ too, so have to agreed with you there.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

PokerOwned Veteran fiveohtwo502's Avatar
    someone correct me if Im wrong but I believe if you have a JJ there would be a 31.4% chance of seeing an over card on the flop with that hand...if that helps your decision.

Private
    I would rather have AK. IF JJ You have to worry about QQ, KK, AA or any overcard hitting. With AK it is unlikely that they have Aces or Kings and more likely to be a race

PokerOwned Veteran fiveohtwo502's Avatar
    Well any pair up against AK is favored approx 54 percent. I hope I remember these things correctly....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast