BTC Rate: $64380.34

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Home game

Experienced Member
    wish i could find a good home game

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Swickster007 View Post
    I play online poker at home If that helps. lol

really?, thats fantastic, you are one of the 1.000.000.0000.000 people who plays online...good

Home games are a great way to work onyour game. People really get to know your style and usually are willing to let you know, after the game of course, what mistakes you made and where you can improve

yes we have a game everyfri through sun at my house.it is a great way to improve your game.and the best thing is no one gets mad because someone will stay with a gut draw.i at the end of every game tell my friends that on a gut shot its not a wise thing to call and 2\3 pot with a gut shot and he will tell me thanks for the info and the next week end he ended up inproven his game by not takeing a chance on a gut draw. he has come along way in the game and now hes playing more responsible and is winning some money now that i mentioned it to him of course i want to win some money but by the means of a friend going on a gut shot i dont want to win like that

Here to play some poker.HERE TO HAVE SOME FUN.Just don't make me pull my GUN...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rackinitin View Post
    yes we have a game everyfri through sun at my house.it is a great way to improve your game.and the best thing is no one gets mad because someone will stay with a gut draw.i at the end of every game tell my friends that on a gut shot its not a wise thing to call and 2\3 pot with a gut shot and he will tell me thanks for the info and the next week end he ended up inproven his game by not takeing a chance on a gut draw. he has come along way in the game and now hes playing more responsible and is winning some money now that i mentioned it to him of course i want to win some money but by the means of a friend going on a gut shot i dont want to win like that
    Hey checking out the turn to a min bet never hurt anyone! =)

Elite PokerOwned Member
    HomePokerGames is pretty good...its available i n his area

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I know that pokerstars was sending out invitations

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12