Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70699.93

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Experienced Member

Post Hello everyone I'm new and I want to make friends with you

I have here what problemma read and understand everything

Good afternoon.
    I can not understand or know-how to say it. The fact that for half a year has won in freerolls 2-3 places can poker is not my thing.
    Shorter than the guys do not know how to explain. Let me explain how I see it I play in the freerolls, play on FTP and Stars Poker there is still room 2 play. only freerolls want to get up but not like I can not, my problem is that I spend firolom to 5 mapping and 7 hours climb very well, shorter than a bistro is all fine until a certain point, that is admissible in a freeroll is 10000 150 prize I rise normally when only 1000 people I have 150,000 and here comes my most favorite moment I do not start stupid not to carry with whatever card I did not go then the lists you AA or KK or AK odnomasnye it all misrepresented that it seems to me that I was specifically begin to move me it is very greatly infuriates help me tell me what's going on is a miracle already half a year.
    Sometimes it happens that I moved my quads - Straight Flush shorter popravnoe not happening.
    And yet, and very often they throw me out of the tournament well, that is, moving at 154 168 175 153 prizes.
    Give me something to please you very much and please do not think that full of a fool I just do not know how to call it.
    Thank you our heartfelt thanks.

PokerOwned Master
    hey men thas very hard for you,,,,,of course is normal in ths topic of the poker

i hope you besties thas poker friend

Knight
    Mayby you are right men,what you whant to say...i wish you good luck!!! and win some manny by the whay
    Cosmin B.

Lieutenant Commander TopJimmy99's Avatar
    Welcome to PO.

Make sure you read through the forums to figure out the ins and outs of the site. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Here's a good place to get started:
    Pokerowned *NEW* Upgrades -= Read This First Before Asking Questions =-

PokerOwned Pro
    Welcome to pokerowned.com! If you have any questions, just ask me.

Welcome to PO!

You sound like a nice person!
    Yeah I also need to learn to fold AA, KK or AK sometimes. You can really get a hard beat
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Welcome and I hope you have fun here,,,nice bunch of peeps here. Goodluck and see you on the felt.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Private
    yeah welcome i guess ;-) quite new here myself. hope to play against you all sometimes. cheers

Experienced Member
    hi im new to, seems a great site very easy to get entries to freerolls and not many join, awesome stuff, great idea!

PokerOwned Pro
    hi men, welcome to pokerowned, and try to enjoy the expeirence of a lot of freeroll everyday in this site. just go to the pass and freeroll and get yor untry to a new freeroll everyday

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast