Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64282.12

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirdi3 View Post
    I have only deposited a couple of times and FTP still has not taken the money out of my bank account...
    Fulltilt changes processors so often that it sometimes overlooks deposits and doesn't charge you. However, if they ever use that processor again you will be charged or have the amount deducted from your FT account. If you don't pay it then you'll get closed out.

Lieutenant Commander TopJimmy99's Avatar
    Yeah my younger brother has his account locked right now because he deposited a month or so ago and they just tried to withdraw it from his account a week ago. It overdrafted his account or something so he's locked out from even entering a playchip game until he gets more money in his account.

I stop depositing right now!

The only think I made deposited is when I make profite on another site that have a great promotion
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

PokerOwned Pro
    i didnt hate depositing !

Corporal
    you can expect to win, if you don't have a decent bankroll. it takes time.discipline and luck to built a bankroll from scratch.and it doesn't happen to every one

Master Sergeant
    I seem to lose when i deposit too.

Sergeant
    It seems that alot of players that deposited in Oct. and Nov. haven't been charged for deposits according to 2+2...wonder what this means for the site if things don't get worked out.

Private
    yeh

Master Sergeant
    full tilt are a bunch of scam artists...they make it easy to deposit but impossible to withdraw its a bunch of bullshit

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12