Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64039.46

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned God
    It sucks, Full Tilt was my favorite site, by far. Hopefully the government will get over themselves and just tax it and regulate it better.

PokerOwned Veteran
    fulltilt is shit now cause they steal

Quote Originally Posted by don7238 View Post
    That's how it is you have to have points to get the password. It's not like what it use to be when the forum just give you the password for being a member.
    yes but look how much points are really worth.

A. You can use them to play free rolls and if you go deep you make real money in your Carbon account.

B. Build them up to redeem for real money in your Carbon account.

C. Go into the client (crazy idea) and double or triple up your points to do A and B.

So not sure what "is this what it has come too" statement means.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Wow, really getting a little more feedback on this post tahn I expected. Any feedback is great mind you, but the fact of the matter is that the USA players that used to play online has dwindled and appears that is soon to be a thing of the past.
    So I would like to be the first to say to all the NON USA players that I have had the pleasure of playing with/against. That I will still be around and playing but of course not as often (as well as many other US players).
    For the good old USA and its government has yet "Broken it off in us again".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12