Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64493.2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    I just hate how every site I play on when I run it up to a few thousand they don't pay or take 3 months but when im broke they pay out in like 1 day shis retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by W3llKn0wn View Post
    I just hate how every site I play on when I run it up to a few thousand they don't pay or take 3 months but when im broke they pay out in like 1 day shis retarded.
    Yeah that's why I sold all my Lock for pennies on the dollar. I couldn't get them to pay me since I was staked with P2P once..

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    I think it's harder to win now because there are fewer fish in the pond. Most recreational players aren't willing to go through all the hassle it takes to play post-BF.
    100% this. Also, the fish arent as bad as they used to be. Yes there are still the outliers that cant get out of their own way but the average fish is a stronger player than they were in pre-BF.

Experienced Member
    Nope, everyone is still beyond awful at poker.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Yea of course! I used to win all the time on stars!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Yea I agree that it is more of a hassle to deposit/withdraw which makes recreational players say F it.

PokerOwned God
    I kind of have, but there's a simple explanation to that. When I played on pokerstars, there were more options for everyone, and sngs would fill at any time of the day. Also, mtt had lots of players, allowing for some really nice paydays at the final table. Currently, the u.s. sites don't have lots of traffic. After a certain point in the day, some sngs just don't fill and mtt don't have those great prizepools anymore. I'm sure those that were winning before black Friday are still winning, just not winning as much is all.

PokerOwned Veteran
    its still poker to me-- win some and you lose some

usa poker is terrible for every1 ....theyre gna have to open the big sites up

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12