Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64162.58

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    i cashed out on Pokerstars for over $2,500. This year on merge (no deposit) i cashed out $350 and $1,200 checks + over $400 on paypal and GDMP. I still have $500 br, Mostly from Pokerowned freeroll to build my bankroll. it can be done. gl

i've had 4 cashes on pokerstars but all in all I'm still 300 in the red overall on that site,was winning on pacific till Saturday grrrrr,not losing on revolution yet lol

Yes I've been able to cash out for a few thousand dollars over the last 5 or 6 years. But that's grinding at 9 to 11 hours a day almost everyday. So my cash to hours played ratio is sick,,, but I love the game and I'm retired and partially disabled so all I have is "Time".
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned Veteran
    Yes won like 4000 grand on the old black chip during poker maximus 1.

PokerOwned God
    won today, but its just change or dollars. not thousands lol i wish.

I used to play fulltilt pretty frequently and consistantly had a bank roll of 500$. I just don't have as much time to play like that any more.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I have made a couple of thousand on Full tilt and a few hundered on party poker when they use to run in the US

Banned
    Have been up to around 1500 - 2000 grand on merge netowork a couple times but never cashed out. Poker stars the same thing been around a couple grand a couple times but never cashed out to sooner or later loose the roll to some 5/10 Nl games. Still hoping one day to get back to a couple grand and just start Bankroll management. If I would have focused on staying at a decent limit like 1/2 NL I prolly would still have decent bankrolls. Im not one to preach but bankroll management can go along ways in poker so ive been told
    Good Luck and cheers!

speedytchips

Banned
    I do win and have won off every site but carbon or merge sites. Just went to Juicy recently. First week was up about 1k got a payout been a little rough last 2 days but still making $

Quote Originally Posted by speedytchips View Post
    Have been up to around 1500 - 2000 grand on merge netowork a couple times but never cashed out. Poker stars the same thing been around a couple grand a couple times but never cashed out to sooner or later loose the roll to some 5/10 Nl games. Still hoping one day to get back to a couple grand and just start Bankroll management. If I would have focused on staying at a decent limit like 1/2 NL I prolly would still have decent bankrolls. Im not one to preach but bankroll management can go along ways in poker so ive been told
    Good Luck and cheers!

speedytchips
    Going to have
    to say you shouldn't be playing over 50NL on a $1500-$2000 roll. If you were playing 1000NL your out of your mind. I have terrible BRM, but that's bat shiet crazy.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast