Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63333.92

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    great fold, thats poker for you, 1 hand can change it all..wow

what a nit, i would of atleast seen a flop, if you flop a set you get more money.

Banned
    I don't think you can give the guy credit for being good and whatnot cause he folded Aces. Someone said it takes a great player to be able to fold Aces, this was not the case at all. He was just some dude who didn't want to chance losing money and taking down the profit plus the poker package that was put together. I think it is actually quite a sad play, if i were in the same boat, i woulda raised preflop, then thrown out another bet on the river, now considering circumstances, I would have folded after getting played back at with 2 6's out there, but I would at least have played poker, it is what you are there for.

Quote Originally Posted by tommylee2866 View Post
    i watched this shit hero fold and wihtout hesitation
    you donk, this was no hero fold, if you watched the whole show when he hit a massive pot he told everyone he was going to fold every hand till the show was over, he decided to tell everyone he folded A-A and the rest did not believe him, there was side bet action after the show if he really had A-A

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    yea he was up over 100k.. and if he didnt phil laak woulda hit quads.. best fold ever in hold em poker history by far.

Seasoned Veteran
    wow thats nuts i agree tho u push preflop n take it down

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by billyjustin View Post
    I don't think you can give the guy credit for being good and whatnot cause he folded Aces. Someone said it takes a great player to be able to fold Aces, this was not the case at all. He was just some dude who didn't want to chance losing money and taking down the profit plus the poker package that was put together. I think it is actually quite a sad play, if i were in the same boat, i woulda raised preflop, then thrown out another bet on the river, now considering circumstances, I would have folded after getting played back at with 2 6's out there, but I would at least have played poker, it is what you are there
    for.
    and that why he has a youtube vid for this fold, regardless the guy save money on that play, you say its sad, i say its luck and a good conservative play..
    Last edited by gametime74; 03-12-2012 at 09:56 PM.

PokerOwned God
    It was a smart disciplined fold ... he booked a win for life changing money.

It was smart for the discipline, not the results.

PokerOwned Pro
    When I watched this clip I was thinking WTF who does that... Realized it was pot limit preflop, so Laak was calling with 66 regardless.

PokerOwned Master
    wow very nicwe lay down wow

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast