Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63951.17

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The grind

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Gl dude and hopefully u do hit big one day!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Thanx for all the love guys. Trying to play well and stay motivated.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Session number five is in the books and it is the first real loss of the year. I had one other loss of $25 but this one is a big one. I lost $700 in the 6-12 oe game. It was a mixture of being card dead, cold decked, and bad play. In the stud rounds, I played a few too many razz hands and didn't get out early enough when I bricked. In the Omaha rounds, I played some weka hands but also got riverbed a lot when the pot was big. I also believe I should have been a little more aggressive in both games. I felt a little passive at times. I have to up my aggression, that has been the key to my success so far this year. I can't slip back into old habits. I will be back out there again today so we shall see if I can bounce back. To quite the great Vince Lombardi, "it's not whether you get knocked down, it's whether or not you get back up." I encourage all of the players who have followed this post to use his words as motivation. Many times we get knocked down in poker or in our lives. But we must have the resolve to dust ourselves off and get right back up. Good luck to all of you and see you on the felt.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Live bankroll: $3607
    Online bankroll: $4.95

PokerOwned Veteran
    Session number six is in the books and it was much better than session five. I wound up winning $161. Not a too bad session. It started out rough. I found myself down about $170 mid way through. I battled back and played a little bit tighter and more aggressive when I did play. I was very fortunate with my table dynamic. Lots of passive players who call down way too light and a couple of jammers who helped bloat the pots. In all, it was a good session and there were not too many hands I would have changed. On a side note, Saturdays have been very successful. It has been by far my best day. Lots of recreational players giving the game a try and lots of regulars trying to punish them and outplay them leading to some really big pots. Patience is definitely the key to the game. I find that on Saturdays I just sit back and let the game come to me. I don't feel the need to make moves just because but only when they feel right. I will definitely try my best to play every Saturday in order to maximize my profits. It felt good to get back on the right track and hopefully I can build some momentum as the month ends. Good luck to all of you and see you on the felt.

Live bankroll: $3,768
    Online bankroll: $4.75

EddieTorr
    Great commentary and strikes me as totally on the mark. TGIS!

PokerOwned Pro
    Always The grind be a looser i think to do form The example

PokerOwned Pro
    Congrats. Hope you can reach your goals. Just remember to that a down day doesn't mean a down week.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    congrats looks like ur doin pretty well for urself!!

PokerOwned Pro
    the routine must handle one game not to enter the monotony because sometimes we become owners of the game and we should handle it better.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast