Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64282.12

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran
    I hate the emoticons that people spam. They were cool the first time you see em after that they get turned off.

PokerOwned Master
    I can take the rude remarks what bothers me is " lol , when the best hand is lost." What is that all about ? I don't care if I'm not in the hand.

PokerOwned God
    turn chat if you cant take it, i hate when people abuse peeps for a hand with racist remarks, and very foul language..words like donk is part of the game..sht like b%%ch, nigg** is uncall for..

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MIGO14 View Post
    Ignoring and not responding is the best...
    And far easier.

what gets me is that zab is actually letting this bashing post go on..what happened to no calling ppl out zab or is that just for certain players..this is crap to bash players on here..if you have a problem with someone doit privatly not on a public board lets go moderators do your freakin job and delete this bash thread
    sht not bingo again

I agree ignoring and not responding is good. 19neverumind on the other hand only trash talks when he has a large chip stack.

Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    certain players stay on mute all the time....rude is rude.....I don't have the time to read their dumb ass remarks
    no wonder you don't respond when I say HI

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Master
    Everywhere has chat block. Do you chat? I don't. I play poker.

Quote Originally Posted by hukleberry View Post
    what gets me is that zab is actually letting this bashing post go on..what happened to no calling ppl out zab or is that just for certain players..this is crap to bash players on here..if you have a problem with someone doit privatly not on a public board lets go moderators do your freakin job and delete this bash thread
    nobody is bashing anyone in this thread....Calling someone out from them bashing you in the chat at the tables is not bashing them here....Its just noted basically....Please dont tell us what our jobs as mods are....If this thread gets out of hand and becomes a thread of people trash talking back and forth I will shut it down...as of now there is nothing wrong with this thread....atleast it isnt a quick one line spam thread to earn a quick 5 points.

Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sweet247 View Post
    I can take the rude remarks what bothers me is " lol , when the best hand is lost." What is that all about ? I don't care if I'm not in the hand.
    Ive never seen the best hand lose, takes 5 cards to make the best hand not 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast