Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70663.81

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

gametime final showdown..

im tired of this guys mouth in the chatbox calling me out.. and claiming hes got some special 0-4 record verus me in llb's.. the fact of the matter is i have been dominate in my performances on here, and on the other website for freerolls as many of you know where i currently hold a #2 ranking out of hundreds of players.. yestoday i won the $600 $5.50 garanteed.. yet this punk still believes he has the right to talk smack about me believing hes in the same class..

i want to end the debate once and for all .. a 25 game freeroll event where we both play at the same time, the person that makes the most money at the end wins 25k pts.. thats my proposal, this time i want it to be done, and want it completely by the end of the month.

umm u were the one that started it in chat O.o
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Your very demanding!

PokerOwned Master
    wow, I'm behind you. Gametime is smoke without a fire..lol

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by lilturkgirl View Post
    im tired of this guys mouth in the chatbox calling me out.. and claiming hes got some special 0-4 record verus me in llb's.. the fact of the matter is i have been dominate in my performances on here, and on the other website for freerolls as many of you know where i currently hold a #2 ranking out of hundreds of players.. yestoday i won the $600 $5.50 garanteed.. yet this punk still believes he has the right to talk smack about me believing hes in the same class..

i want to end the debate once and for all .. a 25 game freeroll event where we both play at the same time, the person that makes the most money at the end wins 25k pts.. thats my proposal, this time i want it to be done, and want it completely by the end of the month.

to bad i want be here for 25 games turkey burger..live with defeat, and bow down gracefully..it seems like you cant handle a defeat with class..this is real talk to you now..i loose just like you do..i dont come on po talkin sht to peeps on how great i am..

gametime is a little biatch lilturk we go at it all the time i've taken this guy out a handfull of times he is over rated...

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pzz901 View Post
    gametime is a little biatch lilturk we go at it all the time i've taken this guy out a handfull of times he is over rated...
    agreed i just want to expose him to everyone, but hes running away before the fight is even getting started.. hes a dog thats all bark and no bite

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by pzz901 View Post
    you a consisent whinner and looser too..you are nit, not even worth my time..i rather go against turk than you clown..next lifetime

hes never barked, hes actually quite modest i respect him more than i ever will you, it takes a bigger man to walk away,
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

im not gay my gametime is lmfao................. OVER RATED

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast