Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62839.06

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    BankrollMob better .. but not all players are equal

PokerOwned Veteran
    bankrollmob freeroll is better ^^

Sergeant
    to be fair the russians dont fair well on cashing in lol, its all or nothing for them and after winning 2 or 3 they still got there entire bankroll (i know this is about freerolls but im just stepping into the money aspect for a short period) in on their 4th game and bust out as its impossible to win every all-in. with that being said the evidence is that the top 10 cahers for 2010 in europe... none are russian, but shockingly 4 of them are from the UK, 2 from denmark, 1 italian, 1 from hungary, 1 austria and 1 from germany...... uk rule!!!!

lol on the freeroll aspect americans are big betters but know how to fold, russians are in a world where they think they have to smash their stack around to get results and cant fold due to pride. lol americans are more up on poker thus many more reading books and have stratagies they want to talk about and mainly try to develope it while at school/college.

russians have a stratagy and dont talk about their games except ones they won but dont release how they played as they fear it will work against them next time if they do. but thats culture for you. as you can tell i cant stop talking so your always going to get usless information out of me lol

Elite PokerOwned Member Bastian2607's Avatar
    I hate all this freerolls with thausands of player for a prizemoney 6-20 $. In this Time i play 6 - 45man sitn gos and earn 100% more Money!

Master Sergeant
    yah its true but freerolls need patience

Master Sergeant
    I def prefer the BRM because the USA freeroll takes way too long to go through...the tables are much slower it seems like

Buy-in tournament sure is the best!
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Corporal
    i dont thinks theres a way how to get those no deposite bonuses... but u can ask customersupport to get some rake back bonus from BRM, or pokerstrategy.com

Knight-Lieutenant
    Both takes long, over 6 hours for both lol, so not worth it haha.

kamehameha3
    I say they are both full of sht! You'll cash but you'll have sucked out or lucked out on a high percentage of hands. I hate playing those tournies but i still do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast