Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64162.58

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    FT never felt shady to me, I really enjoyed the software and the variety of games. I never had any problems depositting or withdrawing.

PokerOwned Master
    agreed mrfury, fulltilt seemed legit enjoyed playing there

i think fultilt suck and between fultilt ultimatebet and pokerstars igot screwed out of about 6000.00 dollars do u thinkill get that back "NOT" i thinkcarbon is one of the best sites out right now but thier are alot of donks on thier

What, carbon is nowhere near one of the best out there right now. Hell, for that fact there is not a good room left since Black Friday.
    A bad attitude is just like a car with a flat tire, "You aren't going anywhere unless you change it."

I agree that full tilt was not shady as far as paying its players was concerned. From what I gather they just screwed up big by not keeping the players money separate from their own which made it and extreme cluster f*ck when black friday hit.

As far as the Carbon comments, I have adjusted to playing there, when I used to hate the site. imo it is the best one out of the bunch left.

PokerOwned God
    full tilt have to pay everyone before they are allowed back in business, 1st rule i think

Quote Originally Posted by Pooffyfooffy View Post
    I agree that full tilt was not shady as far as paying its players was concerned. From what I gather they just screwed up big by not keeping the players money separate from their own which made it and extreme cluster f*ck when black friday hit.

As far as the Carbon comments, I have adjusted to playing there, when I used to hate the site. imo it is the best one out of the bunch left.

This is what I have been trying to say all along

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Sergeant
    Beware of people who say everything and nothing at the same time.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    he is pretty much saying the attorney talked but didnt give us anything new information wise

Corporal
    I was upset about it all for a while, but I think I've reached the stage of acceptance finally. I just need to move on.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast