Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70456.89

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Free $5 - $420 in 8 hours.

Fisrt off, I ain't bragging ok ... now that's cleared. Ok so like the title mentions, I've built a nice bankroll for myself on ''william hill poker'' via a free $5 i was giving upon sign up (no spaming)... I ain't here to promote the free offer you can find the links yourself, what I am promoting is it has the weakest feild of players ever man.
    Now I'm an ok player, not great but I am a WINNING player. So if your half decent yourself, have a look for the $5 offer and come back with your results... GL
    Last edited by gedupson; 08-13-2013 at 01:13 PM.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Good job! Now be smart with your new winnings. Dont move up in stakes and blow it all. Practice good bankroll management and keep building.

Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar
    Playing cash tables? Whats the traffic on that site like? Accept US players? Alot of people tossing free $5s around?

PokerOwned Veteran
    No to US players. Its an iPoker skin I believe.

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gedupson View Post
    Fisrt off, I ain't bragging ok ... now that's cleared. Ok so like the title mentions, I've built a nice bankroll for myself on ''william hill poker'' via a free $5 i was giving upon sign up (no spaming)... I ain't here to promote the free offer you can find the links yourself, what I am promoting is it has the weakest feild of players ever man.
    Now I'm an ok player, not great but I am a WINNING player. So if your half decent yourself, have a look for the $5 offer and come back with your results... GL
    Nice! I took 50cents turned it into 12 on the cash tables entered a tournament turned it into 200 then another tournament and turned it into 1200. Always nice to win.

LLB King
    Nice

That is awesome. To bad no US players allowed.

Experienced Member
    Living the freerollers dream! Well done

PokerOwned Veteran
    Please post something that shows you cashing out. Something like a copy of a check or Western Union draft. Otherwise it means nothing. Good luck!!

PokerOwned Master
    nice congrats!!!!now how u won $420 bucks in 8 hours?was 1 tourney won?more the 1?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast