Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63951.17

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I see a lots of times, the player who was AA don't folded, so what's happen ?
    sometimes, the first thinks it's make all in but probably with that move I'll receive low chips... so, what happens, a few times, is that I bet to oders players call to win chips... but we have to see that AA isn't a hand 100%winner.

But, know to coment this poste, why we folded hands pre-flop? on my point of view, just for two reasons. or we had a bad hand Or the bet before us was so big that we think that we don't have a good hand to lost chips...

so, AA pre-flop I think that i'm case of needed do it, just when is "bubble time". becouse, pre-flop another player just can have a good hand like ours if they have the other AA that we have ... lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by KENTUCKYMEL5 View Post
    satt.,turny or cash game if your setting there with pocket aces and 5 or 6 of the players go allin,your better off to dump them.you can bet your azz somebody is gonna outdraw them aces.ive seen the whole dam table go allin before,not very often,but it happens.
    Not me, it could be the 1st hand of the WSOP that i bought into w/the last $10K to my name, if i get dealt AA in the BB n all 8 players before me shove im calling.

Seasoned Veteran
    You know AAs is an underdog against 8 people.

Never preflop unless if it is maybe a big satelite and around bubble time, other than that, never.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Have done it in the past, will do it in the future. First hand of a 25k guaranteed, 4 people shove before me, I fold, would of had 3rd best hand after river. Wound up cashing.

PokerOwned God
    I have never done it in a live game but I have done it online when I was near bubbling in a tourney or double up sit n go...def a set up

Quote Originally Posted by binkitonetime59 View Post
    In a satellite where i am on track to qualify into whatever mtt it is and i get dealt them and if i was to loose the hand to this person i would be out i just fold. Also i just fold all hands on the bubble of a satellite if i am in a commanding position because there is no value in winning extra chips everyone gets the same thing. MTTs and Cash games i will never fold AAs preflop ever. Postflop i will and have plenty of times when you have me beat, but when you don't i will call every single time. Im the type of player who will call you down with Ace high when your bluffing and will fold the 2nd nuts when you have it. They don't call me the next Phil ivey for no reason. Also, i am only bluffing when you fold, and when you call i always have a hand better than yours.
    Then why haven't you won any money yet?

Quote Originally Posted by jasonv12 View Post
    So one spot from the money, deep in a big tournament with 2 bbs and a button, you'd play it? I mean there must be *some* time.
    Only if it's a satellite, otherwise I would rather be trying to gain chips to make it even further, and even then only if there is someone else with a shorter chip stack that is already all in.

I just disagree with this thread. It's rather interesting to me. Survival is usually first on my mind in tournaments.

If you need to ask this question,, then you may want to pursue golf.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast