Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63736.37

The Everything SR23 thread. #Narcissistic :cool:

Ok, I am going to be grinding the micro's on Carbon hardcore this month. I have already targeted some very easy mtt's, that will allow me to make a serious Low Limit LB push in June. Examples: 2-7 triple draw $2.20/ $3.30 stud8 mtt/ $6.60 plo8 mtt/ and a few other non holdem events. Trust me, they are very soft. I plan on playing all the little $3.35 hyper turbo mtt's as well, provided that they have 20 or more people to qualify for LB pts. I am obviously going to be playing a bunch of micro NLHE mtt's as well, as they constitute most of the volume. The goal is to grind a minimum of 10 mtt's a day. I also have plans on continuing to grind PO client and SWC. The goal for those 2 combined, is to continue selling off the funds and padding my PP account. I also will be making another thread here for betting. If you want to bet on something lmk. If you want to bet say 2k points that you will win a PO FR, I will lay odds for you and escrow potential winnings. Example, say Potfan42o I might lay 10-1. If I think you are worse, I might lay 18-1. Could be a way to build a massive fat stack of points. Additionally, you can bet on players that aren't yourself.
    All in all, this is going to be a very busy month for me. I am supposed to be playing my first live 1k in August, so I am going to be working very hard to fine tune my game. Here is the link to my Bet anything thread I am starting today as well.http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f23...tml#post268224
    Going to be working hard this month guys. Feel free to HMU with ?'s that you might have, including but not limited to poker strategy and my Bet Anything operation. #InB4July

Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar
    How many energy drinks have you had today?

Quote Originally Posted by IWASLION View Post
    How many energy drinks have you had today?
    Only 1 tbh.... Haha.

Elite PokerOwned Member snklzona's Avatar
    Well looks like you have it all plotted out...good luck SR23

PokerOwned God
    Wow, have fun. The hyper turbos can be a good adrenaline rush, but sometimes, you only last a few hands. LOL!

Good luck with meeting your goals and in the Aug tourney. Just one question - why the hypers? They definitely won't help you develop your game, and might damage it - they're like playing an end-game but without having any time to have learned about your tablemates. Just my 2-cents worth.

good luck on the goals....just try to set a pace for urself to where u are comfortable!!!! glll