Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64493.2

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    ofcourse. for example if you want to set mine.

I'm down with limping with KK/AA under the gun hoping to re-pop. Only problem is if no one raises, you gotta prepared to fold it with heavy action.

Experienced Member
    I never limp, just a big sign of weakness iMO

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Of it is ok to limp, you got to varied your play sometimes to trap

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Never limp unless you have a small pocket pair and your in late position. In this case I think it is ok to call and try to hit trips. One of the most common misplayed hands is aa when people limp into the pot and allow others to see the flop.

Limping is a long lost art form it seems these days. A lot of these kids feel the need to push everything and hope for the best. Def. limp when necessary!!! There is nothing wrong with actually seeing a flop before making big moves....LOL

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StackSnack View Post
    Limping is a long lost art form it seems these days. A lot of these kids feel the need to push everything and hope for the best. Def. limp when necessary!!! There is nothing wrong with actually seeing a flop before making big moves....LOL
    Limping is almost always a bad play. Watch some of the high buy in SCOOP games on pokerstars and watch how much those players limp.

PokerOwned Veteran
    There are times when limping is perfectly fine depending on your hand and your position.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I guarantee that most of the players in this thread that said it is ok to limp are losing poker players. You want to isolate opponents when you have a big hand, not let them see a cheap flop.

Seasoned Veteran
    limping can be a key tool you can use in your over all strategy.
    What you are basically saying by limping is "I just want to see the flop cheaply and either hit or miss"
    With that said, you can reverse that like many pros do. The might limp with AA to show weakness.

Just a thought.

~SwordCall

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast