Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64328.69

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Ha ha! I was thinking... whats the purpose of his pages, so I went back and BINGO!!! Right at the top of the page is a PAYPAL donation button!!! TOOOOOO Funny! (there I go misspelling again... ;0)

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I'm sold, I Quit, anybody want the funds I've won, and my pts?

Elite PokerOwned Member snklzona's Avatar
    He probably got his bank roll taken and is now bitter and his wife is pissed and made him write the article...

This is from 2005. Maybe rakes were much higher then, but still, this is a load of bs.

PokerOwned Veteran
    This book was written by an addict. It is 344 pages of the same stuff. He originally was writing it as a daily self affirmation on why he needs to quit. He had to utterly convince himself that there was no chance that he could win or anybody could win. So if the rake doesn't get him it will be the RNG or bots or the site just draining you bank account. If you read it line for line it is just a constant reminder to himself that he can't succeed at it. Almost like reprogramming the mind.

I believe that he thinks that if some people are able to make money at the game that his ego won't let him quit. So instead he needs to train his mind that no one can beat the game. Now I am guessing it has become a crusade for him.

Like many things that people passionately crusade against he lives in the extremes. His rake example is completely ridiculous and shows that mindset. The author is not someone who can have a reasonable discussion about the subject. However, for his problem this is what he needed to do.

I see what you are saying deedbr... His book though is named Gambling Facts and Fictions: The Anti-Gambling Handbook to get yourself to stop gambling, quit gambling or never start gambling... yet how could anyone be saved from themselves with a book that is filled with lies that he claims are facts. For sure, anyone that truely needs to quit is someone that has experience and they will recognize the ideas he calls facts are self manufactured and many of them untrue. If a person needs to lie to themselves to be saved, so be it, but lying to the public is a whole other subject.
    "Hitch your wagon to a star." Ralph Waldo Emerson

guy who wrote this is a dooooonk ......

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

wow interesting articles i like the link to the other article better however i dont play cash tables and big mtt no im not worried about bots
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

PokerOwned God
    he is just jealous and self-righteous did not read it all but read enough

Quote Originally Posted by HoldemSally View Post
    WHATEVER... I spelled it right both times, eh! I am not stoopid .....hahaha!
    Actually, I saw the boys spamming the thread with typo nonsense, so I edited the title. It was indeed "dumest" initially.

And the the article is sort of correct, "in theory". If 2 players sat and played heads up nonstop at a cash table, ever hand played that was raked takes money off the table from them, eventually wouldn't they get raked out of all the money they sat down with?
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast