Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63591.03

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Experienced Member
    jaja donks are in everywhere.. im sorry :P

PokerOwned Veteran
    Just last night in the 10pm $40 the eventual winner donkey me with 5 people left at the FT. I had 44 and tripped out on the flop. Ended up going all in after the turn to see her AJ clubs needing one to a flush. On the river, yep you guessed it, flushed out on me. Was a huge pot, something like 55,000 chips. FML.
    "Nyet! Nyet! No More! No! Not tonight! This son of bitch, all night he, "Check. Check. Check." He trap me! " - Teddy KGB

Seasoned Veteran
    in the game there is always good hands and bad hands that take you out of a game, anyway.
    The best way to guard against this is to go ALL IN when you got a hand assured.

PokerOwned Veteran
    you really put to much passion on this.real life is full of donks too. hahahahaa

PokerOwned Veteran
    one question? you're a donky? lol gl luck in the tables

Banned
    funny how most of the donk players have the same taste for nicknames....they mostly use nicks like "TheBoss","Andy
    7583842758","AAKKGetYou","Shark" and so it goes.........
    Quote Originally Posted by shark View Post
    one question? you're a donky? lol gl luck in the tables

Experienced Member
    As you know everyone was donkeys to beginning.Read and avoid them.

PokerOwned God
    playing against players worse then you is +ev ... playing against players better then you is -ev

I know which group I would prefer to play against.

Tired of hearing about DONKS. Honestly you want to play against donks. If you cant adjust and play a game that makes those type of players your'e bitches then you need to learn to play. Every style that a villian can employ should be exploitable if you have put in the time and effort. One thing that is imperative when playing donks is being properly rolled. If you are better and are properly rolled you should be out of the micros in no time.

Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    Tired of hearing about DONKS. Honestly you want to play against donks. If you cant adjust and play a game that makes those type of players your'e bitches then you need to learn to play. Every style that a villian can employ should be exploitable if you have put in the time and effort. One thing that is imperative when playing donks is being properly rolled. If you are better and are properly rolled you should be out of the micros in no time.
    I too am tired of heaing about "donks". I mean to some players, everyone is a donk. Just because they play a style of poker that annoys the shit out of you doesn't make them bad poker players. Dealing with a variety of play styles is a part of learning to play poker. If you "can't deal" with these "donks" then you haven't learned yet.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast