Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63847.77

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by potfan42o View Post
    I dont call players donk it might change there game. I say nice hand or good play to encourage thier stupid play.
    And here I thought you were just being polite to me...I see how you are..j/k

Quote Originally Posted by RcktWrangler View Post
    It's funny when you play solid the whole tournament and then when you try to make 1 move you're a donk.
    no that is just being a Putz ....................

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Demi-God
    If you're not a donk, then you shouldnt play poker. Wait what...

PokerOwned Veteran
    I think that people just have to rant but I agree being called a donky when you win even if you were trying a bluff or priced in so you spent nothing and then hit gets anoying

PokerOwned Master
    people get mad because they think thay should win every hand they are in, then when they lose thay take it out on the person who beat them, just play poker and quit complaining when things dont go your way

PokerOwned Veteran
    Their are so many donkaments these days..

PokerOwned Veteran
    It's a little funny that donks are only donks when they win a hand. It gets old when you have to hear the whining almost every 3 hands or so.

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by RcktWrangler View Post
    It's funny when you play solid the whole tournament and then when you try to make 1 move you're a donk.
    ain't that the truth lol... but its also a great way to find out who's paying attention to whats going on around them. All they see is you winning that one hand they thought they were guaranteed to win and completely forget about all the other times you beat them because they called you down with low pair or all the times you out played them by betting them off of the best hand. If you play 1 out of 1,000,000 hands not by "the book" that's the only thing they notice and then the donk name calling begins.

PokerOwned God
    Wow! I hope you feel better after all that venting, lol.

Experienced Member
    well the only moment i use that world is cuse i cant figure wath went true the mind of the person i was aiming but usually ill just say like some other nice play so they think they played nicely and usualy ill be able to take the chip back or some one else on the table will get them. but im so proud when i can say this guys will give them all back and 15 min later whos out !!!! ANY WAY as some one said earlier chat should be ban either you get insulted or you cant understand wath language the others are speaking!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast