Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70841.68

Thread: Done Deal

Elite PokerOwned Member

Yea I got an email from PokerNews saying the PS-FT deal was a done deal....It really makes me think that if the USA goes world wide again that PS thinks their "good" relationship with the DOJ will get them on the ground floor .. just my thoughts
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned Pro
    Pokerstars, with the deal, has the option now to bid on a license for operation in Nevada, since they recently passed an online gambling bill.

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    So if you want blood you got it or if you want your FTP bankroll, then pay the tax. Blood, tax and freedom, guess that is what the country was founded on. Who would thought over 200 years we be fighting our government for the freedom to play poker. Guess that is where the tax, comes in. From a Tea party to a card game, has things really changed?
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Well im still glad this finally happened. Hope its a start to get online poker legalized in the us...