Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62973.62

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    TON is Gone.
    BTW joinme's can be hijacked and spoofed.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post
    BTW joinme's can be hijacked and spoofed.
    Haha ppl here have seen my bovada live, so theres that.
    Also I'm sorry you arnt happy about my client play that was worth about .75 cents, I don't know how I'm gonna sleep tonight.
    Wishing I would have used better judgement on making this post, should have just stuck to my students on PTP and CC.

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by janish View Post
    Haha ppl here have seen my bovada live, so theres that.
    Also I'm sorry you arnt happy about my client play that was worth about .75 cents, I don't know how I'm gonna sleep tonight.
    Wishing I would have used better judgement on making this post, should have just stuck to my students on PTP and CC.
    Where did I comment about your client play? I have not commented on your poker acumen once, ever.

Why do you feel you should not have to provide verifiable proof if you are going to claim "pro" status? Particularly when you want to charge a fee for "coaching"?

How is it that someone who asks, rightfully and legitimately, for verifiable proof of your alleged 50K winnings is a TROLL?

You claim you have "students" elsewhere. Where are their testimonials to your efforts and coaching ability?
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

PokerOwned Master
    Where did I comment about your client play?

Why do you feel you should not have to provide verifiable proof if you are going to claim "pro" status? Particularly when you want to charge a fee for "coaching"?

How is it that someone who asks, rightfully and legitimately, for verifiable proof of your alleged 50K winnings is a TROLL?

You claim you have "students" elsewhere. Where are their testimonials to your efforts and coaching ability?
    You are getting butthurt for nothing,
    I didn't call anyone a troll, I simply requested people don't come on here and just be idiots, if anyone would like my stats or be in contact with my other students I would be more than happy to direct them to that.
    As for client play I ment to direct that to the guy who talked about that 3 6 nonsense haha

My honest opinion janish is when you added the "Pro" status to this is where you got your reactions and why Ton is responding with his posts...Yes you have plenty of members vouching for your scores but it that enough to call yourself a PRO, or charge people to take lessons from you.... I dont know. I do know there have been several members here who have won some sick $ and are broke on the wall of shame.

That being said that doesnt mean they are bad players just bad degens.

Janish I respect you but I cant vouche on your poker play, I just hope that if you really do coach people here that they can come back and give you some good feedback and all will work out.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Master
    Well where is the proof. Probably get more bites that way.

Love u Janish, Keep fishing !!!!!!
    http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f23/can-you-find-jesus-28461.html

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0q6z8Bwca0D

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by janish View Post
    You are getting butthurt for nothing,
    I didn't call anyone a troll, I simply requested people don't come on here and just be idiots, if anyone would like my stats or be in contact with my other students I would be more than happy to direct them to that.
    As for client play I ment to direct that to the guy who talked about that 3 6 nonsense haha
    Where have I claimed any butthurt?

Why did you not reply directly to the person who you are calling an idiot?

Why, if you feel you are well positioned to call yourself a "pro", do you need to resort to name calling as a defence?

Wouldn't it make more sense to offer actual FACTS up front rather then vague, unverifiable assertions?

Why should anyone have to beg you to prove something YOU claim to be true?

Why won't you answer any direct questions with direct answers?

Why do you think I even bother asking when I really don't care? (Answer: Because I think you actually play pretty well, and would rather not see you put yourself in this position in the first place. So I guess maybe I do care a bit, but butthurt? Naaa that was lame.)

Why are you being so rude and defensive to reasonable questions and/or observations?

PokerOwned Master
    your acting likes a fool TON,
    janish is a good player, and 7$ is about free, As he said @ the very top of he`s post dont come here with bullshit. If you have concerns others might get scammed or what the fuck ever then take that bs and bring it up to zab, he will then handle the rest
    Stop trolling and USE THE TIME to learn and play poker, pfft.

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by TKD55 View Post
    your acting likes a fool TON,
    janish is a good player, and 7$ is about free, As he said @ the very top of he`s post dont come here with bullshit. If you have concerns others might get scammed or what the fuck ever then take that bs and bring it up to zab, he will then handle the rest
    Stop trolling and USE THE TIME to learn and play poker, pfft.
    I'm acting like a fool, how? I asked intelligent well thought out questions. Why can't anyone in this place have a discussion without lame name calling? There is a method to my madness here. I'm sorry you can not see it.

PokerOwned Master
    I'm acting like a fool, how? I asked intelligent well thought out questions. Why can't anyone in this place have a discussion without lame name calling? There is a method to my madness here. I'm sorry you can not see it.
    Why you are acting likes a fool? firstly lets say janish did not win shit and is the worst poker player ever, he still has the rights to offer coaching @ whatever fucking price he wants, it simply does not matter if what he coaches helps people makes them better or not. If you dont want the coaching then simply dont take it it could not be any easier....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast