Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63591.03

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    cool I hope you can coach ppl and improve their games, poker is fun!

lol, bov is anonymous. so no way of showing that you won on it, but doesn't really matter, obv my experience with jan is more along the lines of what turkle saw, senseless donking.

Lets not compare client whatever to playing in higher buyin tourneys. Seriously, anyone that thinks the client represents pokerskill is a retard.

PokerOwned Veteran
    i just dont get it... if u think hes bad dont take the coaching and keep it moving ... i swear some of yall have too much time for trolling and not enough for grinding and making your own money.. i dont know the guy personally and ive never been at a table with him but if what hes saying is true.. he must at least be DECENT.. shit is pitiful .. like the first thing he said wasnt no trolling lol

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I can't really speak about client games though.. They are basically free and a lot of other people play dumb (sometimes including myself) but $7 an hr? 90% of the people on here don't even have that in their accounts......

its the internet bub, land of the trolls

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by raj27 View Post
    ...if what hes saying is true.. he must at least be DECENT.. shit is pitiful .. like the first thing he said wasnt no trolling lol
    That's just it, his claims are not verifiable by any measure. If someone is going to offer their "PRO" services they have to be able to stand up to scrutiny. Making such claims, then basically saying anyone who questions the facts is a troll smells kinda bad.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Quote Originally Posted by Turtleboooy View Post
    I bet u 40 chips u raised 340 and got called by 2 other people.... Everyone checked till river and u turned over 3 6 ? Lol
    So wait, you mean he bluffed and got caught 4 handed so wisely checked down assuming he was completely dominated? OMGz what donkamentz cant' bluff anymorez O_o

ffs it wa a fine move assuming he was trying to 3 bet yall out which looks like it. Now if he was at 900 chips and did that maybe id think different but you obv left that critical detail out. NEWSFLASH: not all bluffs work and sometimes bluffing isnt with broadway cards!?!!? whoda thunk

this aint a defense of his skill as i have no clue, however to use this example as a sign of a bad player....lame

EDIT: ill also add, he shoulda bet at least flop, and possibly turn depending on how wet or dry the board was, but other than that not a terrible play
    Last edited by s810car; 08-31-2014 at 04:12 PM.
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

Quote Originally Posted by bauwsacks View Post
    lol, bov is anonymous. so no way of showing that you won on it, but doesn't really matter, obv my experience with jan is more along the lines of what turkle saw, senseless donking.
    A few of us havewatched janish on join me,, when he was at his final tables in bovada................. and like rivdee said,,, u cant compare any real poker,, to the poker client here lollllll......... why not jsut let the guy have his thread in peace,, is alll.... noones forcing any1 to take his offfer...

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    A few of us havewatched janish on join me,, when he was at his final tables in bovada................. and like rivdee said,,, u cant compare any real poker,, to the poker client here lollllll......... why not jsut let the guy have his thread in peace,, is alll.... noones forcing any1 to take his offfer...
    Nor should he expect anyone to take him up on his offer without being able to prove his claims.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast