Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62939.67

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Moderator
    There will always be those who cheat online, but it's sad when people do it in high stakes, especially since most of those players could've legitimately made decent money just grinding like we all do.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeesKnees View Post
    There will always be those who cheat online, but it's sad when people do it in high stakes, especially since most of those players could've legitimately made decent money just grinding like we all do.
    I am pretty sure they actually were making great money grinding, and coaching and such. It is just all flushed now with their reputations.
    Last edited by Poof; 08-21-2011 at 03:16 PM.

It's sad to know that those players probably really weren't as good as every one thought, but that they were good at scamming players by hiding behind different accounts. I agree with Cookies, it seems that if those sites weren't shut down none of this may have come to light. I try not to think about this because I enjoy playing on-line but it's horrible to think that when I log onto a site I just might be sitting at a table where a player is scamming me out of my money.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned God
    Its sad this whole thing, but in a way its nothing new, so to speak. Cheating was going on way back in the riverboat days, cheating will happen again in the future.

Not saying everyone cheats ... just makes you wonder how much is going on under the radar.

Quote Originally Posted by bmeelneg View Post
    Its sad this whole thing, but in a way its nothing new, so to speak. Cheating was going on way back in the riverboat days, cheating will happen again in the future.

Not saying everyone cheats ... just makes you wonder how much is going on under the radar.
    Yeah this is what I was referring to, what is sad is it seems that a lot of top high stakes grinders who we love to watch and hear about are the ones who were cheating.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

SrslySirius makes kick ass videos though on such subjects.
    Their F*uck You remake regarding full tilt was hilarious.
    Last edited by Poof; 08-21-2011 at 04:50 PM.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    Yeah this is what I was referring to, what is sad is it seems that a lot of top high stakes grinders who we love to watch and hear about are the ones who were cheating.
    Men "the Master" and his chip dumping was the one that really messed with head. Not sure how much of the story is true beyond a reasonable doubt, but he has that cheater stigma now nonetheless.

PokerOwned God
    There does seem to be crooks everywhere, which is very disappointing. It's the biggest reason why I never play for big stakes on line.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Dam I Am OLDDDDDDDDDDDDD Dont understand most of this crap out there now a dayz

PokerOwned Veteran
    im a little confused. So they had multiple accounts and would dump to the main account to make themself look like a stud and then would use multiple accounts and key in a single player to take their money>??

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast