Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63951.17

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Knight-Captain
    thanks 2 everyone 4 their replies. i already know the advantages of taking notes on a person, should u run n2 them again. i was asking who has actually had a chance 2 use them later? i see a couple people did. most of my notes say stuff like, DONK WILL PLAY ANY 2 CARDS; DONK WILL CALL BIG RAISE W/ SUITED CARDS; DONK CALLS LOOSE IF HE HAS ENUF CHIPS; & the one i use the least: TIGHT.
    LOL!

Banned
    yes it does depend on where you are playing but never a bad thing...

I do not make notes on other players, because it is time-consuming and players tend to change their playing style over time.
    So do not waste time making notes, but play the game your style and keep winning the main goal.

PokerOwned Veteran fiveohtwo502's Avatar
    I think notes are ok and all but the thing is is that players are always trying to switch it up to keep it fresh

I just simple not taking notes becuase I'm very lazy but sometimes it can be very useful
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Sergeant Major
    The only time I bother taking notes is when I am playing heads up. I play heads up quite a bit , and I like to know how often I can get people to fold, or if they are willing to call with anything. I dont bother taking notes in freerolls, or mtts.

Knight
    you can use your notes in the very session you take them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12