Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70663.81

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Do you keep "Notes" on opponents

If it's an option at a poker site, I will try and keep just notes on certain players "betting" habits. It's a simple way to help when you find yourself on the fence about calling an opponents bet or raise. I understand that betting habits are not carved in stone and change frequently, but it at least gives you slight edge when you track them.

Absolutley, in fact I share notes with a couple of friends. The more you know about the people you are playing against the better off you are.
    the dark violin marking is well defined, with the neck of the violin pointing toward the bulbous abdomen

IreRaiseU
    Good lord yes, it's a MUST MUST that you keep notes on users. You can always go back and say, hey this guy is loose - aggresive.. Or always continues a preflop raise etc..

So important

keeping good notes is very important it can help you get a read on players , the type hands they play and the amount they bet with certain hands.

Some players seem to be a jinx, so if you have bad luck against them, its wise to make a note of it. They might even be cheating, so be wary of them. Keep a close watch on them, avoid taking risks against them, avoid getting involved with them, etc. The color codes are a simply way to do that (say, just flag them with red as a warning flag, if something bad happens when you are involved in a hand with them :-)

I keep notes only when I play double or nothing, because theres players who play it very often, so I know what I`m dealing whit. But any other game, I`m just playing like always. I know I should make notes as often as possible, but I`m not playing for a lot of money, so it makes no difference. Anyway its anybodys call how to keep up his game.

vcr
    Can certainly help the game. Last week had 2 guys that was quite impossible playing against them, but not for me... with my notes I knew positively how to handle each situation.

Corporal
    i keep notes if its lets you .. mainly what i played them at, date, how much the stake was if i won or lost and how they played sometimes

Banned
    most definately.playing online is way different than live and being that you dont get as much information as you can playing live every little bit can make the difference.though some people may change their game to adjust to certain situations ,you would be surprised at how many dont.taking notes is well worth the little time it takes.

Private
    well . u can obtain more information at online than live when u use HEM or PT3 .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast