Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70478.42

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran

Craziest thing a 'scorned' opponentent has said or done to you?

So, I am in a KO on FT as I type.....Early in the game I took someone out (they were raising pre-flop, eventually went all in, they had high pair, i had a straight from flop - of course i kept calling).. well the person i took out actually stuck around calling me a cheater for a FULL 20mins LOL

Anyone else got a similar tale? This could be amusing

Banned
    i get this alot too some people just hate to lose but i really get a kick out when they stick around liek that makes them look stupid

Banned
    had a guy call me a cuntcocksucker....... wow get it all in one word.... lol

PokerOwned Master
    Was playing the old Absolute in a $5 tourn...maybe 100 entrants. Guy who's been super tight raises preflop and I call with J 10 suited. Long story short....I end up Jack hi straight flush...he has Ak for top flush....pissed as hell. Calls me every name under the sun and says he'll find me, kill family etc.... couple days later I'm at my regular bar playing a clandestine cash tourney and one of the owners buddies starts telling this story from the other side. I let him finish..wait a few and send him a beer.He asks why so I tell him it was me that kicked his arse and does he really wanna know where my family is 'cos he can try and beat it out of me. Never seen a little weasel run so fast in my life.loved it and drank on the owners' money after telling him my side.was incredible odds and incredibly nice to shut the little prick up in person!!!!!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    interesting story, not something similar happened to me ... I hope safar

Its definately not the craziest thing an opponent has ever said but I keep getting the same frigging "stupid fat American" comments everytime I suckout or another American at my table gets a suckout. Look people were not all overweight.

Banned
    yes havn't been playing long enough to have crazzy things.....

i dont kow bout "craziest" but worst thing i seen,, is a guy who was constant,y yelling at another guy,, saying I hope u get AIDS and cancer, and ur kids too,, and u all die a horrible death.. he kept at it toooo,,, what a total moron lolol

Elite PokerOwned Member
    ive had a few people go off on me a few times..

most memorable is, "i am going to find out where u live and rob u in every live tourney u play"

Experienced Member
    yeah, i've had the "hope you get aids and die" comment a couple of times... such a crazy thing to say!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast