Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62816.02

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Experienced Member
    It's not cruelty,it's just poker...it happens
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Quote Originally Posted by zabimaru21 View Post
    It's not cruelty,it's just poker...it happens
    Ill keep that in mind when i make a donk move on you just for spite...It was a 15k point hand of which I would have gotten close to 12.5k in return....so yes it was a tough beat.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Current B2B Champ
    What a big dam crybaby! Call the WHAAAAAAAAMBULANCE!

The biggest idiot at any table is tp3terd.

He calls people niggers and plays like trash!

He is broke and should be broke and lose every hand, loser!

One day someone is going to fix your racist mouth!

Current B2B Champ
    Oh yea, thanks again for the 25k points you just handed to me in client yesterday.

Luv u long time~

[QUOTE=babyfaceatl;175841]What a big dam crybaby! Call the WHAAAAAAAAMBULANCE!
    fyi...my mother in law is black and so was my best man....you may say what you will about me,but Ive previously shown and proven all the slanderous lies youve said about me to be false...did I use the word nigger during game play...yes,I admit it...as wellas a number of people in the heated game we were all in....am i a racist...hell no!!! My best friend and best man is black!! Sounds to me your post is retaliation for me exposing the blatant lies you tell.. Im over it...are you????

If you play Poker you have to get use of this. Lmao
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Current B2B Champ
    You sir are a racist! Spin it anyway u want loser! Stay broke and stupid! gl with ur shitty life~

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceatl View Post
    You sir are a racist! Spin it anyway u want loser! Stay broke and stupid! gl with ur shitty life~
    In the land of the free...I'm free to be a racist if I so desire....

Current B2B Champ
    and a big fat loser! keep up the good work! go do some more surveys, I need some more amazon!

haaaahaaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceatl View Post
    http://davestopher.com/images/thread%20pictures/GFY.jpg

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast