Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,241

BTC Rate: $10193.14

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1
    PokerOwned God
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,525

    The champ is here

    well i feel like doing a lilturk move today so i just wanted to say the champ is here, took win#36 on po with the biggest field on po to date with 101 entrants.. happy new year and gl in your games this week..when i hit 1000 earned i am going to do a 2k fr for peeps less fortunate in points


    The Champ is here Ali movie clip - YouTube
    Last edited by gametime74; 12-31-2012 at 11:55 AM.

  2. #2
    PokerOwned Demi-God gimmeabrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,056
    fucking tool GO TO HELL

  3. #3
    TON is Gone.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,031
    This should have been a poll.

  4. #4
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    609
    its funny how you have the most wins, but yet your 3rd on the all time $ list.. but hey congrats on a tournament win, if you play enough of them your due sooner or later.

  5. #5
    PokerOwned God
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,525
    Quote Originally Posted by lilturkgirl View Post
    its funny how you have the most wins, but yet your 3rd on the all time $ list.. but hey congrats on a tournament win, if you play enough of them your due sooner or later.
    true indeed, the 2 in front of me been here a little longer than me and i respect both of their games, so i can live with being 3rd on list..i am coming for that crown one day..
    Last edited by gametime74; 12-31-2012 at 12:27 PM.

  6. #6
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    609
    Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    true indeed, the 2 in front of me been here a little longer than me and i respect both of their 2 games, so i can live with being 3rd on list..i am coming for that crown one day..
    its a very close race.. i think with the volume this website has been getting, and the bankroll booster program coming in 2013 their will slowly be a gap in the $ list.. good luck

  7. #7
    PokerOwned God
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,525
    Quote Originally Posted by lilturkgirl View Post
    its a very close race.. i think with the volume this website has been getting, and the bankroll booster program coming in 2013 their will slowly be a gap in the $ list.. good luck
    nice to be able to have a real convo on a thread with you without bickering as well..happy new year and looking fwd to koing you in freerolls..he he

  8. #8
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    609
    Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    nice to be able to have a real convo on a thread with you without bickering as well..happy new year and looking fwd to koing you in freerolls..he he
    have a happy new year

  9. #9
    PokerOwned Demi-God gimmeabrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,056
    Quote Originally Posted by lilturkgirl View Post
    have a happy new year
    wow im impressed

  10. #10
    PokerOwned Demi-God AcesUp1439's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,205
    Congrats on your 36th win gametime. Way to grind through all 100 players.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •