Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62147.4

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Experienced Member

Carbon Poker $0 to $10,000 Challenge

I just started the $0 to $10k Challenge yesterday 4/25/13 on Carbon Poker. Screen Name: KattZKorner.
    (Feel free to add me)

I will be playing many of the Poker Owned Freerolls along with daily Poker.org Freerolls and some Funs Steps on occasion.

Recent Cashes: (since starting the challenge)

In the 9pm $45 Poker Owned free roll on 4/25, I placed 7th earning $2.80.

I just played and won "The Nuts Poker Forum $10 Freeroll on 4/26 starting at 3pm, earning $4.00. So within 24 hours, I have went from $0 to $6.80 in my bankroll with 2 top 10 cashes.

-Here are the rules as originally used by Chris Ferguson: (I will do my best not to deviate from this)

: Never buy into a cash game or a Sit & Go with more than 5 percent of your total bankroll (there is an exception for the lowest limits: You're allowed to buy into any game with a buy-in of $2.50 or less).
    : Never buy into a multi-table tournament for more than 2 percent of my total bankroll but you are allowed to buy into any multi-table tournament that costs $1.
    : If at any time during a No-Limit or Pot-Limit cash-game session the money on the table represents more than 10 percent your total bankroll, you must leave the game when the blinds reach you.

While I already had about $30 in my player account already, it will not be used for the challenge. I will make sure to keep that calculated separate from my challenge winnings. I will keep regular updates on my status. Good luck all!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Experienced Member
    Just finished 8th in the 6pm $40 Poker Owned Freeroll to earn another $1.60.

I'm now up too $8.40 in Freeroll earnings in the last 24 hours. Gonna keep Grindin'

Good Luck on challenge. It will be fun watching your progress. I have watching Donka with his challenge.

Elite PokerOwned Member wykydsceptre's Avatar
    I went from $0 to 10,000 bad beats in RECORD time!

Experienced Member
    Thanks Aces...Yea, I've played with Donka a fee times and read one of his post and that's what inspired me on this.

Oooops! I typed something wrong...I meant the daily Poker Owned freerolls and the weekend Poker.org tourney. Poker.org doesn't have daileys

Quote Originally Posted by KatZKorner View Post
    Thanks Aces...Yea, I've played with Donka a fee times and read one of his post and that's what inspired me on this.

Oooops! I typed something wrong...I meant the daily Poker Owned freerolls and the weekend Poker.org tourney. Poker.org doesn't have daileys
    Good luck in your quest and I am with Aces and will be keeping up with your progress, its nice to see someone set out to achieve a goal of this magnitude.

Experienced Member
    Thanks for the support!

PokerOwned Master
    good luck on the challenge

PokerOwned Master
    update me on your process!!!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    gl all its much better to have a goal to move up towards than trying to play not to loose.. I always get stuck around the whole numbers, 100 was big and then bounced around 300 for a while and finally switched sites and seeing zero again in new account gave me a new goal and now up to 100. its all mental, dont let it change the way you play looking at your account every few min... are you making good poker decisions is all you need to worry about.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast