Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64380.34

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I dont really have a problem with Blackjack at carbon as i wont play any sites BJ if they dont offer micro betting(like 10cents) but the problem i have is that dam video poker LOL i usually play(5 lines) Jacks or better or deuces wild. Have had some good wins but im sure the house is WAY ahead LOL
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Yeah its such a scam and for people who have a problem with self control the self exclusion is a good idea.

PokerOwned Master
    I remember putting in 100 to bet on baseball. After like three days of betting on every game i was up about 30 bucks. Then I saw the blakjack icon. I deceded to play with 20 bucks and then I would leave if i lost. I got up to like 650 in like 20 minutes. I went for a smoke put some music on , came back to play and gave away all of it in like 10 minutes. Then i only had like 20 left for baseball, which was my original plan. Idk if anything is rigged I would say its 21, but not poker.

I swear there is bots playing on carbon. I used to play those playmoney sit and go's, (the steps). When you finish in the top 3 for step1, you receive a step2 ticket. So once there is 3 players left everyone just goes all in every hand because it doesnt matter, you have already won a step2 ticket. Well I would be heads up sometimes with a player. They would fold every hand and not repsond to chat. This has happened at least 10 times to me. Anyone else come across this?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Sometimes, once players double up, they just sitout, figure they'll make the "money" and never look back, not like it costs anything for those. Really bugs me though when it happens early and blinds are low and I just want to finish it, takes awhile to blind em out.

You figure they shuffle the deck every hand,,can't count cards, even with 6 decks you can count and get some idea. (live)
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Experienced Member
    dam electronic dealers

Well as always the tin foil rally caps are out in full force. For most of us. BJ is a house edge game. As it is impossible to count and electronic shuffle deck, the BJ on Carbon is def house edged. As for the cheating, I highly doubt it. Not that there hasn't been cheating before and more to come, just that it's not built into the software. As for, can it be done? LOL, you don't need software to cheat. Look at the huge scandal w/ that Lock Pro, Cardrunner Coach, and Jungleman. LOL for Pete's sake. There really is one born every day. Protect yourselves and your money. As for all those who do feel that the site cheats. I'd suggest playing other venues, no matter how much more costly. As for me I'll try to stay on the right side of variance. GL all, -Cookies

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12