Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61611.55

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: bots

bots

read this then think about it for a sec...2+2 and about everywhere else is saying same thing there are too many bots
    How to Beat a Poker Bot in Online Poker

PokerOwned Master
    their are bots in any game of any kind that you play on the internet some people just can't play it straight

yeah but its over ran now, but they are saying they have a program to beat bots that sounds like it would make it even more unfair...i hope whe the u.s. gets on board they can do atleast 64 bit programs to keep this from happening.

I am a bot, just sayin................

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Elite PokerOwned Member
    thats crazy i hate cheaters grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

o.k. so i been going through my h.m and i have played against a ton of players who are banking over 10 bb per 100 hands, some well over. if you dont think thats fishey think of it this way phil iveys stats are around 4 bb per 100.....

nothing any1 can do my friend!!! you think fulltilt poker....carbon.....ps or the gov can stop some1 that can create shit on a computer....do you not know wtf is out there? i know people that could do damage lets say online!!!!

not hard man.....think about all the people who are online all day....

Idk about the whole bots thing. I think all poker players plays pokers legit.

Seasoned Veteran
    Best way to know if someone is botting is if they are extremely close to ABC style poker, then you watch to see if this player gets caught in weird bluffs or playing the same hand differently in a specific situation. Poker bots don't really bluff, theyll cbet but shut down afterwards. Also phil iveys BB/100 is at high stakes, its not nearly as hard to achieve 10 bb/100 at the micros.

i havnt seen it with my own eyes but from what i been told there are bots that do algorythms and patterns till it knows the cards....so they appear to play terrible.....and i personally dont know anyone who is makin 10bb/100 and maintaining it over 1000 hands

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast