Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64328.69

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    beating babys

PokerOwned God
    best thing is to masterbate!

PokerOwned God
    i think honestly aside from masterbating, take a little break.. get something to eat and watch a funny episode of something

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    Quote Originally Posted by pikeboy412 View Post
    i think honestly aside from masterbating, take a little break.. get something to eat and watch a funny episode of something
    lmfao too funny
    and just go to bed or take a break comeback later or tomorrow
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jjohan666 View Post
    what are some good ways to get free from tilt because i usually play bad when im on it
    Don't we all. I like to break my keyboard or lose all my money. That usually helps me to stop playing for a while and take the break that I need. But seriously, A break is probably the best Idea. If you can reflect and criticize yourself without perpetuating the tilt, you can get an idea of how you could have approached certain situations differently depending on all the aspects of each scenario. In other words try to learn from your mistakes. No one is perfect and players and the game are constantly evolving. And sometimes, but be honest with yourself, you played it perfect and that was just variance. In such cases you have to recognize it and accept it as part of the game. Then when your ready get back in there and kill 'em.

Experienced Member
    never play on tilt. you may lose some money then. If you are in tilt, take a rest and forget about poker for few hours

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I would say to take a short break for about 5 min or something and calm down from a bad beat haha

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by lilg97 View Post
    lmfao too funny
    and just go to bed or take a break comeback later or tomorrow
    i think it is very funny but true...

good thing the pros arent allowed to twerk it after a bad beat on live t.v.

smash your laptop and proceed to snap the laptop in half, then get a hammer and smash the hell out of it.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Stop playing... Or play with no emotions.
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast