Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64039.46

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Unless you really dont care about how much time you have invested into your "freeroll" earning then by all means spend it all on one chance at the "golden ring" LMFAO but seriously stick with what you doing and keep grinding it out on small tables or small buyins and freerolls. Theres no magical quick ticket to big money unless you have money

In my opinion try playing some freerolls then if your bankroll is big enough try playing some capped cash games.

Knight
    And you can try the tournament garantee with small buy in!!! Anyway i don't now if is something to take care of you banckroll,you can lose evrething in ring game or sit and go,and you can win a big torunament!!! Evrething is luck!!!
    Cosmin B.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i'd suggest playing a few of the sng's, those are the safest way to go about it considering in the ring games at any limit u can potentially lose everything in just one bad run...but if u play a few low level sng's you'll have a better overall chance of making it in the money in a few of them, just play right

PokerOwned Pro
    90 man SnGs 18 paid. Its got less varience then say trying to win DD all the time

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Play a lot of freerolls and not just on Full Tilt. The small poker rooms usually have better freerolls, with good prize pool and not thousand of players.
    Also, have poker rooms (32Red Poker and Everest that I know) that offers free Sit'Gos that pays some cents, but playing a lot of them you can build a start bankroll.

Knight
    On everest i tray to widraw 200$ and i can not do that,and i deposit 10$ there!!!
    Cosmin B.

Sergeant
    I could say stuff here but Iv been all over the place playin online poker, from 50buck deposit to 1100 and back to nothing, but the way I did that was by playing 1 table sit n gos only, and then thought id be cool and go play 10 20 limit cash game, not so smart for me but gl to you

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    dont play with dvs20009 omaha...lol. He sucks but forces u to gamble to beat him.

Corporal
    they have .11 cent games on carbon to build even the smallest of bankrolls

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast