Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63333.92

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Best of Luck to you and Good Luck on the felt!!!!!!!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Sounds like a heck of a plan you're gonna need some discipline don't get too tilted if you loose,key to life

I can never manage a bankroll. I always want to spend it right after I win it lol.

self control, if u cant deal with low stakes poker u will have a lot of trouble down the road

PokerOwned God
    Guess I had 17 cents that I didn't know about, so I was at $2.92. Sold $1 for points to play more freerolls.
    Current Bankroll:$1.92

#NiggasInParis

PokerOwned God
    Took 18/24 in today's 1:30 CT BCP freeroll. Not happy with a no cash since the field was so small. Lost 1/3 stack early AQ vs 56, he shoved short stacked. Couldn't get anything going from there.

Bankroll still sits at $1.92

#NiggasInParis

Good Luck Rckt I would suggest staying away from the HU tables though. That "Aristippus" guy has been owning them

-Stack

Seasoned Veteran
    thats a good plan. the hardest part will be playing only freerolls if you are at $15. if you only play 2nl when you are at$20 or above the plan will work. for me that kind of discipline would be difficult. I am trying to do this kind of plan on Bovada right now and i keep blowing it. good luck in your quest.

PokerOwned Veteran
    sounds like a solid little plan that you have put together there. I myself am attempting something similar. I am going from 0.00 on Black Chip Poker so starting with nothing and not planning on doing a single deposit onto that website. I have only been playing the pokerowned freerolls and also converting 575 pokerowned points into a 1 dollar gift certificate onto BCP and basically without going into much of any detail at all i am going to be going from $0.00 to $1,000.00 by not doing a single deposit onto that site and just playing freerolls through pokerowned and converting points into cash to start my bankroll on there. Once i get to the point roll wise where i am starting to multi table cash i will go ahead and create a thread dedicated to people being able to follow my progress as i continue to do this. Sorry to hijack your thread, that was not my intention at all. Good luck with your plan buddy, hope everything works out for you

PokerOwned God
    Well, no luck again in the 11pm CT freeroll. 17/30.
    Bankroll still at $1.92

#NiggasInParis

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast