Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63591.03

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Master Sergeant
    cool, let me know on main chat or thru pm when you got access.... appreciate it

PokerOwned Master
    Absolulutely too much asked for to get on their good side. The FRs are attractive but just not worth it.

Elite PokerOwned Member Bastian2607's Avatar
    I am Member but its hard to get in the Frees. Too much work for me

Seriously guys, too much work?!? Their free-rolls are meant for their regular, active membership base. All they ask you to do is be a regular, active member! Considering that somebody has to pay for those free-rolls, I would have some pretty strict rules as well.

Maybe we are spoiled because here we don't ever have to talk to one another if we didn't want to but the fact of the matter is that free-rolls aren't free and you don't have a right to play in them at all.

Personally, if I see anybody openly sharing passwords from any other forum, either in the chat box or in our forums, I will be chat-banning immediately. If you don't know how I feel about password sharing yet, feel free to read this thread:

http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f11...ords-3468.html

If you have any questions let me know. In short: stop stealing passwords from other forums! It makes us look bad, and damn it we look good!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I am a member of the Cardschat freeroll club and so I have access to their passwords. If you would like to play, why not just sign up and join the freeroll club, then you will have access too. You have to post 65 times and then ask to be admitted, that's it. By taking 15 minutes a day to post 5 times, you will be playing in the freerolls in less than a month.

It is that little bit of work that keeps these freerolls at 40-70 players instead of 400-700. So in short, if you want to play in the freerolls, go over and put in the minimal effort that they ask, and I'll see you at the tables in a few weeks.

I'm a member and there's no way I would give out their password, just like I'd never give out the password of PokerOwned. Both sites have been too nice to me... In fact I finished 3rd in CC's freeroll this past Wednesday.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned Moderator
    I am, but I got really effing lazy to post replies because I felt like I was spamming saying the same redundant crap over and over again. The only reason I joined was to play in the freerolls, but once I lost membership, I gave up. Huge community, and I didn't know anyone. At least here, I recognize the regulars. I like it here better.

If CardsChat got looser on their requirements, then their private freerolls would have the entrants the normal public ones do. If that is what you guys are looking for why not just play those, there are several a day.

PokerOwned Veteran Peteyweestro's Avatar
    CC's are better just the way they are, hell i know everyone can remember the PS or FT ones where there was around 1,000 up to like 10,000 per free roll and that you wouldn't catch me dead playing in
    All money ain't good money......
    and all bitches ain't female neither !

PokerOwned Pro
    cardschat blows.....players there r really weak and lucky

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast