Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64182.19

Sergeant

am really tired of this

hi , my screen name on FT is pokerAA36 , i have NOTHING to do with that name called " poker_AA35 " , please am tired of being accused , not my fault that somebody else have kinda same name , and for the info , if i wanted or have 2 accounts , i would make them 2 " pokerAA " ? am not that stupid to do that

Corporal
    that sounds pretty harsh think the only reason you're getting accused is because those account names arent exactly generic types of poker names. they are both very specific yet so similar

PokerOwned Moderator CoddBrunson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pokerAA36 View Post
    and for the info , if i wanted or have 2 accounts , i would make them 2 " pokerAA "
    Well, you can't make two accounts named pokerAA, so you had to name one pokerAA35 and one pokerAA36.

LOL, sry man, I'm just messin. Well this is the first I've hear of this. I'm glad you only have one account. And I'm glad you made this post to clarify it all.

Instead of blaming of your problem you should choose a nickname that no one has then no one will accused you for that.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Ummm Problackbird. Maybe he had the name before the other 1. He is just stating he has been accused of 2 accounts and tired of being accused of it. Poor guy can't do anyhting right. There he got accused of blamming gzzz.. Just keep a cool head PokerAA36. Best of luck to you on the felts .

THe thing is,have you seen this 2 accounts pokerAA35 and pokerAA36 in any pokerowned game ? or one day u saw pokerAA35 and one day pokerAA36 ? ..if you have seen just pokerAA35 then he is not guilty ..just my opinion

Knight-Captain
    it is pretty strange that the names are so similar. did u originally try pokerAA, but it was taken, so u tried pokerAA1, but it was taken 2, so u had 2 keep trying til u got 2 a number that nobody else had? sounds unlikely, but i've tried 2 use the user name gtrippp a few places but couldn't cuz the name was already taken, and that's not an ordinary name. i would think that they would need more proof than the user name 2 accuse u of having 2 accounts, like the same city on your address or always playin on the same table or sumthing.

PokerOwned Pro
    ignore the haters haha

They can't accused you with just that, I know they can check out IP Address, if that's not you. What about you friends?
    If the IP address is the same as the other, the of course they can accused you for that.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Sergeant
    so hard to understand