Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70478.42

Thread: To Admin

Elite PokerOwned Member

Post To Admin

I have only been a member of this site for a few days now and I realy like it alot,I was just wondering about how I can get a little more involved and maybe getting together with you and try to put together some free rolls a little more restricted and higher payouts . For certain members only. I notice most people only log in around freeroll time and I think this would be a good way to get more people involved.Let me know what you think and send me a message .....................Mac

Zab
    We're getting there.. Slowly but surely.

You have to understand, we're only a couple weeks old. The community is growing, there will be more freerolls with bigger payouts (hopefully) in the future.

Realize, the free rolls cost money.. Bigger free rolls cost MORE money... So if you have an idea to get bigger freerolls without the cost I am all ears

I am looking to put ads on the site which in turn will go directly to more frequent and bigger freerolls.

The problem is, Adsense won't let me use them because it's gambling related.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

TupacShockORaq
    Are there any alternatives to adsense? Anyone? I am all for helping with site revenue to increase the freerolls

Zabu middle of a tourney pm me witha reminder there are plenty of affiliate programs i can run you through that helped me make money off blogs. poker related.

^^ Diablo 2 thing.. I spent many years of my life pissing off people on hardcore.^^

Zab
    Sent you a pvt msg
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s