Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70884.01

Thread: ACR no good

ACR no good

Well not sure if anyone has had any problems with ACR bonuses. I had thought they weren't converting as they should so I started to pay attention. And guess what I was right some would but they would skip evry couple of dollars or so. Anyways decided to try and clear it up with live chat nope they made me feel like a crazy person im looking at the info and they kept saying its all correct well its not sat and watched it during my whole session yesterday. were only talking about a few dollars but I don't care its the point if they cant even handle that big (RED FLAG) for me. maybe they just worded it bad but live chats response was classic its not a big amount we have no reason to lie to you lol. could be a big amount if im not the only player this is happening to. anyways told them to keep my rake back that is owed to me. and close my account. Does anyone know if black chip is related to ACR other than the network. I don't want to support there site any longer. just a heads up guys watch your bonuses. gl all and ty

PAY OFF YOUR LOAN!! dudemanstan's Avatar
    I think bc is its own franchise. thanks for the info.

well its confirmed. Received my email my ACR account is closed

acr and bcp are the same thing!

www.legitgptsites.com

well I know there the same network. But do they share profits I have had no problems with bcp

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    Ya theyre the same I contacted bcp chat once and they were giving me acr advice lol

Banned
    haventtried acr i heard there was too many problems i have been with carbon for along time think il just stick with it

ya I would ill never play on those fuckers site again

ACR, BCP, and True are not the same company. They are basically just advertisers for the network. Winning pays them a commission for bringing players to the network. They have the same rooms and the same tourneys, but there all subtle differences between the 3 skins (namely rakeback, ACR is the only one the uses the Dealt method). Tech support (rake, deposits, withdraws, account issues) is all handled by Winning Network. It doesnt matter which skin you are on, if you contact support it will always be Winning you are contacting. I had multiple accounts on each network and one person helped me clear it all up for all three skins. I also use the Debit Card option for withdraws and I can use the same card for all three skins. So to answer your question, you are not supporting ACR when playing on BCP, but you are always supporting Winning, and they are the ones you had the problem with.

Im an affiliate with one of the rakeback sites, I have sent 30+ people to ACR and no ones ever had a problem. Support has always been great for me, kinda sounds like you just got some retard who didnt know what he was talking about. I wouldnt write them off just yet.

PAY OFF YOUR LOAN!! dudemanstan's Avatar
    Im just glad i only have .22 cents on acr