Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63847.77

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Xbox 360 or PS3

Xbox 360 or PS3

I wanted to buy a gaming console, which is better a Xbox360 or a PS3?

Knight-Lieutenant
    Xbox360 has a better online gaming system but you have to pay. PS3 online is free and more easier than paying. PS3 has bluray built intoo.

Private
    it is a good game

Sergeant
    PS3 online network is free, but it has plenty of drawbacks. I find the match making in many games to be clunky and slow. Not to mention it was down for like 2-3 months straight this year, due to hackers (probably going to happen again). Xbox >>> (yes 3x) PSN.

Each system has exclusive titles. I am a Xbox fan, but there are a few games on PS3 I wish I could play on Xbox. I know a couple of my PS3 owning friends that same the same about Xbox only titles.

The enjoy the feel of the Xbox control compared to the PS3 control.

If you are willing to pay the $60 a year and want a better online experience I would recommend the xbox. If you dont care much for online play, either system would probably make you happy.

Thank you for your advice, I think I will buy the Xbox.

If you got the money you should buy bought consols haha
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

i have an xbox and im happy with it, but they both are pretty unseperable, course there is always the wii which is a hell of a lot cheaper and just as fun
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Experienced Member
    have them all...ps3 is just a better machine, i enjoy playing it on the ps network but it is a matter of preference. i never played the xbox, and always played the ps2....i do like the xbox360 mostly price wise could get games cheaper. but damn the ps3 looks way better on the ol flatscreen.....that kinect thing is pretty amazing though alot more responsive than i thought it would be, but the xbox is in the kids room...ps3 for me if im gonna play...
    If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face...........

PokerOwned Veteran
    Ok, from a pure online gamer my favorite console for online is the Xbox 360. It is p2p, however the online system is stable and much more advanced than the ps3. If you are a competitive gamer, the 360 is also the better option as the general skill level is much higher than that of ps3 players (sorry guys, i owned both consoles and played each one exclusively for 1 year online.)

Xbox 360 has the more gritty game list out of the 3 options (wii), whilst ps3 is more family/friend based. Ps3's free network is a bonus, however stability is pathetic (the servers were hacked not too long ago and took the whole network down for almost a month).

Any questions in particular? Oh, the ps3 controller is better.

PokerOwned Veteran
    buy a playstation 2. all the games are practicly the same just have the price.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast